Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy 27th Birthday to Lady Gaga! (Gaga, please read!)

BRANDONJ93

Featured Posts

msquare91

Happy birthday, righteous lady. I know it's been rough for you with all the haters, and sometimes you might feel like one of the most hated people on earth with all these ass-hats posting hate on twitter and whatnot, but I hope days like today prove that you really are one of the most beloved people on this earth. How many people get so many thousands of birthday wishes like this, from every corner of the globe? You're a lucky lady, and we're so lucky to have you.ย 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

Happy Birthday, lovely. Have an amazing day, and I wish you nothing but health and happiness xo

Zilla

Happy birthday boo! :hug: :Sara:

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

ChicaSkas

Gaga Daily Loves You :sara: :woot:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Happy birthday Gaga, can't believe you're turning 27, hope you have an amazing day! Paws up xoxoxo

<3 <3 <3 <3ย 

Happy Birthday Gaga! Love you so much! I hope all your birthday dreams come true and that this birthday and year to come is your greatest yet! Paws up forever and always! Puss Puss.ย 

We're all Stronger Together!

Happy birthday Gagaย  :hug:

I hope all your dreams come true. Thank you for being my inspiration and for made me stronger when I needed it. I love you so muchย  :wub:

Sleigh Mama

Yes, nobody asked me...but I don't even care. She doesn't seem to care about us anymore.

ย 

have an above average day, Lady Gaga.

I take back this rude comment. I was justย frustratedย because I miss the girl. :shrug:

ย ย  :rip:

Happy Birthday Gaga! :sara: x 1000000

ย 

This is going to be the most amazing year for you, I can sense it. Love you so much words can't describe it. I really hope you're feeling better, we're all here for ya. Hope you're having a blast today! :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived