Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff tweets ARTPOP Progress

Klou

Featured Posts

Shaney

I kind of want an update from Gaga herself about the album, I think she could tell us a little more clearly whats going on

It's kind of aggravating to be getting new updates about the album from everyone but Gaga, but then again, it's something :flop:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP is about living halfway between demos and polished versions AT ALL TIMES. :duck:

:omgaga: "omg carter they found out let's do another hip surgery"

The fact that the melodies, the lyrics, the basic vocals of every song are already recorded means the whole creative process is done. The fact that most of the songs are already fully finished just means she could just turn those "demos" (demos from her touring bus are probably already "finilized" to my ears) into finished songs with her obviously huge amount of time. She probably hadn't had this much time to be in the studio consecutively in 2 years.

They said it's going to come out sooner than we think. They are making us think it will take a while. Watch my words she is going to announce that she is back in the studio working on vocals and people will meltdown again. Then she announces the single and album date shortly after that.

Great marketing technique. Make people think it took a decade to make (music is better, it's recorded in the studio, not on the road, she had a lot of time off) and then make it seem as an empowered "comeback". (and then afterwards say she actually wrote the masterpiece, which is smashing, in 10 minutes - "when creativity calls you better pick up the ****ing phone" - may I remind you that she recorded just dance, poker face, love game in only two weeks?)

:ARTPOP:

One Five Ten

Guys, Rihanna records her albums from start to finish in 3 weeks. Gaga has taken the time to write her own music, record demos to get the sounds perfectly right, and has probably started polishing the vocals. 

New single next month, I'm calling it. :whitney:

EDIT: ^^ This post above (that I hadn't read before posting, is JESUS). :legend:

Darcklighter22

demo's mean it's just from that stage onward to finalize the production/vocals it's really not that far away than how some are thinking that's what he ment. for her to say sooner than you think on a few occasions lately before the injury/surgery there's a track list amount of demo's and there really just finishing up. I'd see "in between demo's" as for if she's to work with RedOne altho this time off they'd have time to work together...most of the fame was made in a week so...

Miel

Jeff is Gaga. srs

and you think heavy metal lover is trash? really? lol its like 10x's better than highway unicorn. that song is a loud mess with a bad chorus :nails:

idk, both are good but I think Highway Unicorn has better substance and depth, both in lyrics/theme and in sound. Plus, I'm a sucker for stadium-rock tribute songs, so maybe I'm just TOO into that.

3 points in and ready for more

GreenEyes

You guys act like recording vocals and finalizing songs takes forever :wtf: It's not like she is busy, really what is she doing? She is sitting around, healing, and trying to finish this album. Some of you are so whiny and over dramatic.. 

heavyMetalGAGA

whatt?? i literally hear none of that. 

i cant at some of you acting like born this way was recorded with a cellphone or some ****. so what if the quality isn't studio, its perfectly fine for an album and you little brats let all this trivial **** ruin the musical experience of it. 

:tea:  :tea:  :tea:

O0O0OmGgG $pILL dat TeA

:troll: 

aaronyoji

her management team was already praising how great the songs where back in earl summer 2012, so i highly doubt the label "scrapped"   the demos she played, or told her to go in another direction. they don't have that kind of creative control over her, and even pride themselves on working around her creative wheel. 

BigDreamer

Just a thought, but maybe the material she is working on now is more bonus stuff for the app, I know she wanted to finalize vocals after the tour ended (which happened over a month ago) and she was track listing. So these demos that jeff is speaking of and stuff may be more leading in the direction of what the app may consist of. I really think that the tracks that will appear on the album are picked and being perfected. Everything else may still be a working progress. I expect the app to be interactive and lots of stuff being released and updated as time goes on. 

lacricrimonster

The only things we have on ARTPOP for the moment are only rumors or some of them are true ?

bumblebee

Except for the fact Gaga wasn't hyping anything this time around! To those of us who witnessed the Born This Way promo campaign: how is it even possible to say she is hyping anything with ARTPOP ?

With ARTPOP she just informed us she was making new records so that we know she was busy with making new songs while touring, and so that we know that new material is about to come out sometime after the tour. Imagine how the fans would feel if we only saw Gaga playing shows without saying a word about new music throughout all the 2012 year! The meltdowns would have been insane. Besides, she never said a word about new record to the media in 2012, she only chatted to the fans on littlemonsters.com and twitter, so that we app. know about the progress. 

I believe it's been done alright this time; her only mistake was saying we will have the album "before spring". But it's OK: I'd rather prefer an album which was not rushed and recorded in proper studios, rather than a tour bus. And to those complaining about demos: please do understand that Gaga's understanding of what a demo is may differ from the traditional meaning. Madeon told she was very professional and hard-working even with demos, so it's fine. 

Archived