Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff tweets ARTPOP Progress

Klou

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

Im sorry, I didnt know running the treadmill was required while recording in a studio. Gaga is the kind of person who is not just going to sit on her butt and do nothing for a month, and recording vocals in the studio shouldnt take more than a few days out of the month anyways. Its not physically straining to her hip and im sure after canceling the tour and losing out on millions and possibly having to delay ARTPOP, again, that she and her lable want to get her geared up and ready for this next album. Sip on that for a bit ;)

You seriously think she was in the studio, the month after she had a surgery. Naah, i aint sipping on your delusion...

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenEyes

Gaga, go ahead and release that single on my birthday, April 18th. It's a Thurday. I know how you love releasing songs at the end of the week just to prove a point. :hor:

That's my bday to! 

Do it Gagz 

You seriously think she was in the studio, the month after she had a surgery. Naah, i aint sipping on your delusion...

I am pretty sure she is starting to work in the studio now, it doesn't take that much effort to sit in a studio, it isn't painful at least. 

Vanilla

DEMOS? What the heck has she been doing for the past 2 years with Zedd/DJWS/Madeon with her nonstop during the tour? Nothing, evidently. 

I do think that waht she had originally was scrapped for whatever reason

I won't die, but I can't live without you

MrFameKills

That's my bday to! 

Do it Gagz 

I am pretty sure she is starting to work in the studio now, it doesn't take that much effort to sit in a studio, it isn't painful at least. 

She is NOW! I'm saying she didnt back then.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Exactly my thought :noparty:

I remember her sound engineer tweeting that the lead single was tweaked back in November. Moonstar is confused

There's still demos?

hu4l0p.jpg

MelbHawker

Exactly my thought :noparty:

I remember her sound engineer tweeting that the lead single was tweaked back in November. Moonstar is confused

Hopefully she'll tweet on her birthday informing us about her recovery (I doubt we'll hear anything about ARTPOP for a while) I miss her + I hate not knowing. Im just over it + nothings even happened yet.

BigDreamer

I had no idea that she was in a coma for a month. I guess thats why she hasnt tweeted or anything for so long. :crazy:

Look, we are just going to have to agree to disagree here. No proof says she was and no proof says she wasnt.  

Im just ready for a release date to be announced so i can know when to seriously start getting excited for some new kick a** gaga music!

gagaisitalian

I had no idea that she was in a coma for a month. I guess thats why she hasnt tweeted or anything for so long. :crazy:

Look, we are just going to have to agree to disagree here. No proof says she was and no proof says she wasnt.  

Im just ready for a release date to be announced so i can know when to seriously start getting excited for some new kick a** gaga music!

Coma? 

What coma? What is happening?

Darcklighter22

:fail: you guys, anything that isn't completely mastered can still count as a demo.

after all this time, i doubt the demo stages of ARTPOP are as primitive as you guys think... 

this tbh :nails::coffee:

BellaDonnaDiana

No one in her team are going to say the music or the production is bad...

so let's wait for it ourselves and judge...

Brooke Hoegan

so she only had demos until march? she clearly was doing almost nothing since June :sick:

and don't start with that 'she was on tour' blah blah... :roll:

June 2012... exactly which record did she play for her label then? because that implies she had those demos since then and she started working now...

Archived