💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Manager: Gaga is finishing ARTPOP and recovering nicely

Bambino

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

OMG gaga release that MAY SINGLE for my birthday!!!!!!! I'm dying i cannot wait to hear her musically slap these generic artists and hating gp

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• SayCart

• Seeka

• Alien Tulip

Is the source reliable?

Back on topic: OMG, yes, what else can we expect from the new impress of world music... Working a month after a surgery to deliver ARTPOP, the album that will change history. Perfection. 

PS: Don't delusion yourself, though, ARTPOP is not coming before May/June. Her full recovery process will end around that time, but that doesn't mean she can't hit the studio and put the finishing touches (as she does right now), I mean, if her label is sure she can pull the things out without promotion personally, of course, then okay. But I'd expect Gaga to want to perform the new single and to take around the world just like with BTW. And it was already confirmed ARTPOP is going to be a summer album. 

heavyMetalGAGA

YAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

:nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo: 

• Shadow locked this topic