Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Born This Way Ball Memories.

htrllllsem

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

My memories of the Ball is waking up early in the morning to buy tickets and then not being able to get any because Ticketmaster crashed and they sold out before it was working again for me :( I'll still never get over the fact that I didn't get to go.

I still got to experience The Monster Ball and Radio 1's Big Weekend. Definitely not missing The ARTPOP Ball though!

gagaforgaga2010

Being in line when the show got canceled. Still rips me up on the inside a bit. But, I did meet some pretty cool people and inherited an unused hotel reservation for the night, so there was that. 

Gaga is Life

One of my bestest ever memories and probably my best memory in recent teenage time. The whole night, in the fact the whole day leading up to that night. And then after half an hour after Starlight she came out and  I remember thinking "wait is that really her :eek: Gaga's right there, no where else in the world :eek:". The energy, just everything. It was a dream

Oh and I remember waiting to go in me and my friends were guessing if people were dudes or girls :laughga:

Archived