💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Born This Way Ball Memories.

htrllllsem

Featured Posts

ux7o7.jpg

Picture I took front row monster pit, February 9th in Toronto ... I flew from Newfoundland, Canada to see the show! It was AWESOME!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both nights at Twickenham were amazing especially when she did Imagine, still get chills thinking about that.

Manchester this finally happened 3:08-4:05 being backstage is just the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrcY8yHD-s4&list=FLQkDoGKUFqJ_7W6X767Dqmg&index=14

And seeing her run around wearing the jacket ... when it lights up I just can't cope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex2k-MUGKNE&list=FLQkDoGKUFqJ_7W6X767Dqmg&index=15

Edit: Still don't know how to link videos in omg. :flop:

Valgorie

Not feeling the concert at all :emo: Seriously though, I don't know what happened, I just didn't feel as excited as I thought I would. I still loved going though  :fat:  

gagalovesme

seeing gaga completely own the stage at twickenham and soaking up the intense stadium atmosphere  :legend: but i mainly remember bursting into tears at how close i was to her at manchester, that was the absolute best time i've ever seen her live. ugh, the whole tour was completely flawless and unforgettable  :dead:

i53zuo.jpg

Excuse me while I seep back into both my post and pre-BTWB cancellation depression. :emo:

I was going to finally see her for the first time.

Oh the sadness is flooding back, I was going to be in the pit

But due to her injury, all I wish is her recovery. Id rather have her cancel then have her in additional pain if she continued her tour 

I loved the show, I went to the Montreal one. But I was a little bored during BTW's song.. maybe I listened to those a little too much before the show. But I really enjoyed Just Dance, Poker Face, BTW, Judas, Alejandro, Bad Romance, etc big hits. The sounds was really good too !

Nicole

The dancers sweat dripped on me, at first I thought it was raining but then I remembered I was indoors. Then I thought it was awesome but now I feel rather disgusted :')

Someone also gave me a throat infection  :crossed:

Other than that, it was the best. I was at the barrier, she looked at me. I attended 3 shows, 2 seated and one standing. best night ever.

• 2 weeks later...
SexDreams

BAD KIDS.

St Louis show on Feb 2nd, I held my jacket up for Gaga to read during Bad Kids. My jacket said "Bad Kid Jon" and she reached out for it so I tossed it to her. BEST feeling ever. I was going crazy lol. She put it on then walked into the castle's gates to get her piano. she put it back on during You and I when she ran across the MP catwalk.  Not to mention I left my camera in the pocket and I never got either back. OOOOPPPSS lol. 580595_4452895682957_1863938626_n.jpg

Saint Laurent

I didn't go to the London shows but when she had to cut it short and she said "I thought you might be throwing some ****ing **** on the stage if I didn't say this... I DON'T SPEAK GERMAN BUT I CAN IF YOU LIKE."

At my show in Manchester she noticed how I was sweating profusely and dancing my ass off and she looked directly at me and did this really big happy smile.

615442_10151205730503796_380520220_o.jpg

This is the only decent pic I took, I was like dying all the time so I wasn't able to shoot better pics. :(

The best night of my life <3

MonsterOfSpain

It's simple: The best night of my life. The Barcelona show was completely amazing. Her speech during Hair... broke my heart. And when she sat down during Bad Kids. I was on the bleachers but I can saw everything very well, although next time I'll be in the Monster Pit for sure. I took some pictures but I was so nervous that they're shit. Luv u Gags.

dontbesweet

When Gaga started crying over one of her dancers family members dying (I HAVE A TERRIBLE MEMORY!!)

Archived