💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photo:Taylor With Gaga in Chicago[Update:Video]

VersaceHooker13

Featured Posts

SpaceAce

Meh. Dont agree with some of the comments. I'm one of the fans who tries to see gaga as often as possible and yeah I do have a lot of pictures with her, all being when she was feeling better. It just becomes a thing when you see her, when she sees fans, we usually take photos. 

And for me, each photo is a reminder of every time I was extremely happy being able to see my idol in person (I KNOW IM LAME).

That being said, me and my friends in NYC before her surgery were waiting and she stopped the car, and was being filmed, and I still didn't have the balls to ask for a picture. Another person I know did and she said she wasn't feeling well and that the surgery was the next day. But I didn't really care about photos, as she was very emotional and we kind of just wanted to comfort her and hug her.

I know that sounds weird to people, but I honestly enjoy just seeing her and being able to talk to her ; that's why I wait outside for HOURS just to even see her. And when she went to surgery I was alone because my friends didnt wake up in time, but they were filming her again for the terry thing, so I thought itd be fine to film. I'm never putting the video up though, just screenshots for fans to know she's okay. 

That being said, I wouldn't ask for pictures while gaga is recovering, I just...idk... find it odd. But, if someone were to ask and she said yes, you bet your butt I'd get myself in line.

That sounds like what a lot fans do and I understand wanting to meet her more than once of course. My comment was more so directed at the fans who follow her everywhere when she clearly deserves to be left alone. Waiting outside at her hotel kind of gives her more of an option to meet fans if she wants to but following her to and waiting outside the restaurant that she's going to have dinner with her friends/boyfriend is really different to me.

I didnt mean to come off so critically. I'd never feel comfortable waiting for her and asking for things from her, but thats just me - I worry a lot.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

These fans either don't have any common sense or they don't give a **** about the situation. They crossed the line between fan and paparazzi the moment they kept filming after she said not to take any pictures.

LadyJamie

Oh no no problem - I see where you're coming from. Idk how people even find what restaurant she's at- short of following her cars, and thats something i dont do either.... 

except for that one time i got in a random monsters car after best buy and chased her car for lulz.....

(and except that one time she literally WALKED from the hotel to the restaurant, but again we were being filmed)

Everytime Ive met her has been at hotel or outside a public event, tv show, signing, concert... the only time I've waited outside something otherwise was a bowling alley in Detroit and that's because she tweeted where she was. 

It's odd to me how Marc and others get soooo much hate and they don't even do anything more than 10-25 people I know do. 

SpaceAce

Oh no no problem - I see where you're coming from. Idk how people even find what restaurant she's at- short of following her cars, and thats something i dont do either.... 

except for that one time i got in a random monsters car after best buy and chased her car for lulz.....

(and except that one time she literally WALKED from the hotel to the restaurant, but again we were being filmed)

Everytime Ive met her has been at hotel or outside a public event, tv show, signing, concert... the only time I've waited outside something otherwise was a bowling alley in Detroit and that's because she tweeted where she was. 

It's odd to me how Marc and others get soooo much hate and they don't even do anything more than 10-25 people I know do. 

Yeah I get ya. And you can tell she doesnt mind being greeted by fans and she can enjoy it. Some fans just take advantage of her kindness and its getting pretty bad.

lol I think people just hate Marc because he is so confident. People can be really mean and jealous, especially on twitter.

there are some major overreac

this is the society we live in - why does it shock you all so much?

ps - Gaga used to FEED off of this **** when she was rising to fame. She's the one always asking if we would still love her no matter what.   

It doesn't shock me per sé, it pisses me off that people who supposedly care about her as a person would be like that. I do care about her, a lot, and I can't imagine how someone with a shred of decency and a basic sense of empathy would rationalize not picking up on her obvious cues that she was leaving and didn't want to be photographed while she was being helped into her car. It was just incredibly disrespectful, is all. If these were paparazzi I wouldn't be surprised in the least (but still disgusted), but we're talking about her fans here. Aren't we allowed to say that without being labeled drama queens?

As for your postscript: Yeah, she "fed" off it because was almost living for her performances. Of course she craves audience feedback at suitable times, as any other serious artist who uses interactive media does too. But try and put this into perspective: She's very sensitive (and quite shy and vulnerable). Always has been. Of course she still craves direct feedback when she's performing in whatever way, shape or form. We have, however, long since reached the point were she is just herself (read: not performing in any way, shape or form) whenever she's alone with us.

I do hope most of us are able to comprehend that. I don't get why it's such a seemingly impossible thing to grasp that now is practically the last time or place to treat her like she only exists for your pleasure, to think she's fair game even when she's physically and psychologically in a very rough place.

I am glad you guys didn't get over dramatic in response to my post about being over dramatic, that would have been totes awkward...

If you were trying to be funny, you should've tried harder. Much harder. And I've laughed at a lot of your posts in the past. I'm positive you still have it in you, if only you tried!

badkidjennie

It doesn't shock me per sé, it pisses me off that people who supposedly care about her as a person would be like that. I do care about her, a lot, and I can't imagine how someone with a basic sense of decency would rationalize not picking up on her obvious cues that she was leaving and didn't want to be photographed while she was being helped into her car. It was just incredibly disrespectful, is all. If these was paparazzi I wouldn't be surprised in the least (but still disgusted), but we're talking about her fans here. Aren't we allowed to say that without being labeled drama queens?

And yeah, she "fed" off it because she almost lives for performing - of course she craves an audience, as any other serious artist who uses interactive media does. Audience feedback always impassions her even more. But try to put this into perspective: She's very sensitive and quite shy, in a way. Always has been. Of course she still craves direct feedback when she's performing in whatever way, shape or form. We have, however, long since reached the point were she is just herself (read: not performing in any way, shape or form) whenever she's alone with us.

I do hope most of us are able to comprehend that. I don't get why it's such a seemingly impossible thing to grasp that now is the last time or place to treat her like she only exists for your pleasure and think she's fair game even when she's physically and psychologically in a tough phase.

Wonderfully said, agreed :clap:

I must agree with the majority here that it was inappropriate for this video to be uploaded for the entire world to see. Sure, I know it comes with the territory being famous and all....BUT every pop star deserves some privacy. However, this will never happen unless gaga pulls an MJ. I mean going out in public in a disguise! :) 

I hope she continues to get better but this is a part of "fame". She will never have the level of privacy she did before she was famous and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Fans ( psychotic fans ) will be what they are sadly.

TheQueen

Anyone else find that video pretty damn disrespectful? Like I get that they care for Gaga and wanna see her, videoing it yeah if you're not gonna upload it but putting it online for the whole world to see? Pretty rude.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived