Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Was this when Gaga was injured?

lodylody

42 members have voted

1. 1. Was this when Gaga was injured? (2:36)

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Featured Posts

Mama Ru

I really don't think that was it. I think people just want to have a dramatic single moment to point to and go, "Look. THAT's when it happened!" The idea of something significant happening to Gaga without it being a visible, public moment for all of us to see just seems like too much for a lot of people to process. I'm not trying to insult those people, by the way. If anything, it's a testament to what an amazing job Gaga has done of making her whole life feel like a magical performance art piece for us, so much that we have a hard time imagining her sustaining an injury unless it happened in a dramatic, public way for all of us to see.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

DirtyPony33

that was definitely a scream of pain but it might not have been WHEN she got injured, she was already injured but she probably made it way worse

Cameron Dallas

Gaga always screams... especially during an intense dance break. It's called adrenaline and everyone gets it. I highly doubt that this was the injury moment

I could swear though that she always knelt? Maybe she just did it at my show too, so that's just what I think. It's possible, since it was literally a week before she ended up cancelling everything. 

Magdalena

I don't know how did she handle the shows that were before Montreal? In that explanation Gaga wrote that she was hiding the injury for a month.

gagaforgaga2010

Guys, that kick she did at the end is something dancers do to put their hip back in alignment. She probably thought her hip was just out of joint. Trust me, this was the song that dealt the final blow

hell0samuel

i think the scream was of pain. 

but the ARTPOP and leaving GOAT have been referenced throughout the NA leg.

She's been saying stuff like 'it's time to leave GOAT and invade earth as your pop singer' since the start  :)

Katie14

I really don't think so. She said her hip has been hurting her "for some time now and has worsened over the past month". So she either injured it "some time ago" or (most likely) the tear occurred and has been getting progressively worse from overuse. 

Michelle

I really don't think so. She said her hip has been hurting her "for some time now and has worsened over the past month". So she either injured it "some time ago" or (most likely) the tear occurred and has been getting progressively worse from overuse. 

Exactly.People keep insisting it was the show before she cancelled when she LITERALLY said what you quoted.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

ARTPOP Gypsy

that was definitely a scream of pain but it might not have been WHEN she got injured, she was already injured but she probably made it way worse

Exactly what I was going to say. If you notice she grabs her hip after the scream too.

She said the ARTPOP thing at my show as well which was I think 5 shows before this one.

I don't know how did she handle the shows that were before Montreal? In that explanation Gaga wrote that she was hiding the injury for a month.

She had a ton of energy in St. Louis which was only a few shows before Montreal. Maybe we caught her on a good day.

She was clearly already injured. Maybe the pain aggravated during that part.

She was pretty energetic in Montreal too. I actually thought she was in way better shape, in terms of energy and vocals, than her last Montreal show for the MB (one of the last date).

Archived