💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: Born Brave Bus is touring the US (Updated 3/17)

Antoni

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The band "The Dirty Pearls", friends of Lady Gaga announced that they will be in the "Born Brave Bus" along with Lady Starlight & Dj White Shadow :party:

Lady Gaga has asked us to perform on the Born Brave Bus Tour!  We’ll be invading four major cities with our good friends Lady Starlight, Breedlove and DJ White Shadow!  Live performances, food and fun activities including interactive digital kiosks, games and more.  Free Admission! All Ages!  Here are the dates, places and times

Saturday March 16th: Philadelphia, PA, Art Museum Front Steps; 3pm - 7pm
Tuesday March 19th: Washington DC, The National Mall; 1pm - 7pm
Saturday and Sunday March 23rd and 24th: New York City, Times Square (Between 46th & 47th St) Saturday 3pm - 7pm & Sunday 12pm - 6pm
Wednesday March 27th: Chicago, IL, Gateway Park at Navy Pier; 12pm - 6pm

HausOfMark

I wish she was closer to me :( i was excited to go on it at the Penn State Concert :(

-Mark

Rainbowgynous

Anyone who gets me Lady Starlight footage will be LOVED FOREVER, extra points if you tell her `Amsterdam said hi` :p

MonsterOfSpain

So happy for those fans that are going, I wish I could too! Have fun :)

Anyone who gets me Lady Starlight footage will be LOVED FOREVER, extra points if you tell her `Amsterdam said hi` :P

Was your travel finally cancelled? I never got to know  :fat:

Rainbowgynous

So happy for those fans that are going, I wish I could too! Have fun :)

Was your travel finally cancelled? I never got to know  :fat:

My first trip was great, but light on the Ladies... When I got home my bank account turned out to (still) be frozen due to a bank error, so I can't book a new trip *cries* I'd do anything to be there!

MonsterOfSpain

My first trip was great, but light on the Ladies... When I got home my bank account turned out to (still) be frozen due to a bank error, so I can't book a new trip *cries* I'd do anything to be there!

Aw, I hope you had fun :)

Rainbowgynous

Aw, I hope you had fun :)

I did, thanks! Met amazing people, hope I can return someday, maybe ARTPOP ball 0:-) hope the bus will be there too!

Antoni

Updated the OP with the news story and the tidbit about The Dirty Pearls.

My name isn't Timmers

ChicaSkas

Someone needs to bootleg the performances!!! Please <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Someone needs to bootleg the performances!!! Please <3

What she said^ Seriously, someone PLEASE. I need to see Starlight :elizabeth:

Is the bus going to other cities or just those?  (my internet is way too slow right now to look through the thread for an answer to that sorry)

kiss kiss

dfruehauf16

So the DC date was cancelled due to inclement weather I don't know why it's suppose to be 60 tomorrow

Michelle

:smh: People (not just here) are getting hopes up for Gaga to show up, That would be amazing but she doesn't even want us seeing her in her wheelchair let alone photograph her and all that jazz. I just want people to enjoy the bus instead of worrying about her coming.

:shrug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Alien Tulip

:smh: People (not just here) are getting hopes up for Gaga to show up, That would be amazing but she doesn't even want us seeing her in her wheelchair let alone photograph her and all that jazz. I just want people to enjoy the bus instead of worrying about her coming.

:shrug:

True. I'm still going tomorrow whether she's there or not.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived