💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: Born Brave Bus is touring the US (Updated 3/17)

Antoni

Featured Posts

Antoni

DATES:

March 16 - Philadelphia 

March 19 - Washington

March 23 - New York

March 24 - New York

March 27 - Chicago

For times, locations, and more info, click here. 

More dates are said to be added soon. Emails are also being sent out to BTWF subscribers.

UPDATE (03/17): The Dirty Pearls, a band close to Gaga, will be joining Breedlove, DJWS, and Lady Starlight to put on a live show from the bus. For more information about The Dirty Peals, visit their website by clicking here.

Also, here's a news story about the Born Brave Bus Tour:

Lady Gaga’s still recovering from her hip surgery, but her “Born Brave Bus†tour is back on the road.

The Born This Way Foundation‘s bus will hit Philly on March 16th. Then, it will roll to the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on March 19th. Afterwards, it hits up New York and Chicago.

If you’re around, then definitely try to check it out. I hear it’s going to be a lot of fun  and a great chance to get more involved with the BTW movement.

The festivities will include games and activities to help you channel your creativity. Local organizations will also be there to help get you more involved in creating a kinder and braver world right in your own community. There will also be music from Lady Gaga’s friends, The Dirty Pearls.

But, remember, Little Monsters, you need to pre-register if you want to be one of the first 100 people guaranteed access to the experience.

Source: http://www.kellysstuff.com/2013/03/15/to-do-born-this-way-foundations-born-brave-bus/

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Holy ****, the first date is in two days lol. You think they would give people a little more notice.

Antoni

I thought we knew this? :laughga:

It was rumored. Someone in the Haus said they were looking into doing it.

WHO'S MEETING ME IN CHICAGO?!

My name isn't Timmers

RAMROD

Just go tbh. Meet the fellow fans and btwf crew.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I have a feeling that Gaga will be sitting at the bus one day randomly and be just like "Yo b---hez! Expected me?" :hor:

Apple for me, apple for you.

AyaKara

Just got my email :party: Anybody want to meet up at the March 23rd event?

I'll be at March 23rd, NYC! :party: Looks like we're just destined to meet :hor:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived