• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grizzlybear2

I love that new set and siggy, so lovely. ♥

Thanks so much love. :heart:

Hi, Griz!

Some initial first thoughts on the OP:

-Some of your stuff is actually really pretty. I love the first two Britney sigs! Very very clean.

-The BTW cover is one of my favorites. I LOVE how you colorized it. It totally looks real!

-The Brown Eyes blend is really good as well... one of the best I've seen from you! It should be in the OP!

However, I noticed a few things I thought I would point out. I don't bite, I promise!

-With the more complicated stuff, your models (in this case, Gaga) tend to get really lost in your base and I have no idea where to focus. This is a prime example; I actually had to find Gaga. There's way too much going on and it's confusing on the eyes.

-The Grammys signature is one of my favorites here, but I happened to notice that on the left side of the lager Gaga, there were some cutting issues going on. Not a huge deal 'cause the rest of it is pretty fantastic, but just something to watch out for in the future. :)

-Your signature is really wonderful as well! It looks to me that there are bits and pieces of textures covering Gaga's face/hair though, so watch out for that.

I hope I didn't come across as harsh, but there are some really good things in here and it's a BIG improvement from your stuff at 1.0. Keep it up, because you have a ton of potential!

Grizzlybear2

Hi, Griz!

Some initial first thoughts on the OP:

-Some of your stuff is actually really pretty. I love the first two Britney sigs! Very very clean.

-The BTW cover is one of my favorites. I LOVE how you colorized it. It totally looks real!

-The Brown Eyes blend is really good as well... one of the best I've seen from you! It should be in the OP!

However, I noticed a few things I thought I would point out. I don't bite, I promise!

-With the more complicated stuff, your models (in this case, Gaga) tend to get really lost in your base and I have no idea where to focus. This is a prime example; I actually had to find Gaga. There's way too much going on and it's confusing on the eyes.

-The Grammys signature is one of my favorites here, but I happened to notice that on the left side of the lager Gaga, there were some cutting issues going on. Not a huge deal 'cause the rest of it is pretty fantastic, but just something to watch out for in the future. :)

-Your signature is really wonderful as well! It looks to me that there are bits and pieces of textures covering Gaga's face/hair though, so watch out for that.

I hope I didn't come across as harsh, but there are some really good things in here and it's a BIG improvement from your stuff at 1.0. Keep it up, because you have a ton of potential!

Thanks Emma! :heart:

I see what you are saying. But I dont understand what you are trying to say about the Grammy sig. :red:

Grizzlybear2

You're welcome!

And click here; I circled it for you so you could see what I'm referring to. :)

Ok. I dont entirely know what I was doing. Playing around with shapes & masks and stuff. So I ended up deleting part of it but I liked the way it looked. So I basically cut it out. It was intentional. If you get what I mean.

Grizzlybear2

Two Somewhat Covers:

788m0.png

HGeWj.png

If you want them in actual Bad Kids & Marry The Night covers let me know!

i cant even say how ****ing amazing your new set is , that is my fave outfit of hers . :hug:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived