• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• MonsterOfSpain

• Jenniferella

• boysboysboys

It's mother's day, so the secret project is actually Gaga having a baby. Or playing a baby coming out of Madonna's vagina, covered in bats and dust. Then Madonna will pop out of Cher's vagina, riding a velociraptor. 

Edited by Maxxie

That gif :excited2:

Did we even get confirmation that Gaga is involved?

tumblr_mbjhjnOvdc1r9e87yo1_500.gif

Or an ARTPOP announcement signed off as "love mother monster!" :excited2:

It's mother's day, so the secret project is actually Gaga having a baby. Or playing a baby coming out of Madonna's vagina, covered in bats and dust. Then Madonna will pop out of Cher's vagina, riding a velociraptor.

AgusPop

Did we even get confirmation that Gaga is involved?

Well, "The secret project involves many people and spectrums" Rihanna, Dita von Teesse, Cher, Naomi Campbell etc...!

It seems that Gaga has sent a notebook sealed with a "something too big" in it and Klein

responded that they have in mind something "forbidden and big" for her. Now we do not know exactly if Gaga is being combined with the great work. we Just have to wait for the release of all set for May 12" :shrug:

Edited by pabloagus

GagaMyBlood95

please god, put Gaga into this project....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Jenniferella

i need it NOW

rihannamih1xu48.gif

OMG that fan

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

3q425253qwewq

Well, "The secret project involves many people and spectrums" Rihanna, Dita von Teesse, Cher, Naomi Campbell etc...!

It seems that Gaga has sent a notebook sealed with a "something too big" in it and Klein

responded that they have in mind something "forbidden and big" for her. Now we do not know exactly if Gaga is being combined with the great work. we Just have to wait for the release of all set for May 12" :shrug:

G67wnfb.jpg

If we get nothing, after the series of successive news flops from people hyping, I'm running naked into Steven Klein's Office and teabagging him.

So Steven's kinda cute and doesn't deal with annoying fans putting another star down wow  :flutter:

I've been excited to see what this thing is for a while now

..watch Gaga not be in the project until this part 2 thing he's talking about that will be released later than part 1 

not expecting too much from this 'secret' project but whatever Klein does, i'm not gonna argue. It's his project after all.

but if gaga is srsly there.....
tumblr_mecyh7mwpJ1ry4qim.gif

****'s gonna be real  

:ray:

Madonna involved? Bye. :crossed:

Ummmm..... this this is pretty much a Madonna project. It has been since the beginning....

Shadow

The big secret is that it was all lies. :creepflop:

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

• Shadow locked this topic