TaylorSwift 164,479 Posted yesterday at 05:59 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:59 PM Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,396 Posted yesterday at 06:19 PM Share Posted yesterday at 06:19 PM Cringe lyrics as usual. Can't say anything about the music because I am not hitting play for this clown. You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
UWontUseMyMind 749 Posted yesterday at 06:35 PM Share Posted yesterday at 06:35 PM At first I was “wow this is so awful…” but the more I listen the more I enjoy it, definitely a grower. Also the cringe lyrics add to the experience can’t explain why xD Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,240 Posted yesterday at 06:42 PM Share Posted yesterday at 06:42 PM It went from "at least it catchy" to "deafening silence". I'll give a second listen I think. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,651 Posted yesterday at 07:23 PM Share Posted yesterday at 07:23 PM I’ve never in my life listened to Grimes for lyrics, i can barely understand what she’s saying in most of her songs. I like the production of the new track, but it’s not wowing me or anything. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GAGA IS GROOVY 865 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago I actually quite like it.... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,695 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago i mean.... its ok mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,863 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago Oppenheimer Barbie anyone else remember when those two movies released at the same time? She's such a weird combination of an edgelord AND a pick-me that she actually believes embracing and being pro AI is going to earn her some kind of brownie points in the future for being 'ahead of the curve' when really it just makes her see like an out of touch basement lurker billionaire simp I miss her old music so much but I just had to remove all of it from my playlists I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,471 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago thought this was gonna be a reggaeton song based on the title and thank god its not because i was gonna drag her ass Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.