TaylorSwift 164,468 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,388 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago Cringe lyrics as usual. Can't say anything about the music because I am not hitting play for this clown. You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
UWontUseMyMind 749 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago At first I was “wow this is so awful…” but the more I listen the more I enjoy it, definitely a grower. Also the cringe lyrics add to the experience can’t explain why xD Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,240 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago It went from "at least it catchy" to "deafening silence". I'll give a second listen I think. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,651 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago I’ve never in my life listened to Grimes for lyrics, i can barely understand what she’s saying in most of her songs. I like the production of the new track, but it’s not wowing me or anything. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GAGA IS GROOVY 865 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago I actually quite like it.... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.