801artistry 98 Posted Monday at 12:04 AM Share Posted Monday at 12:04 AM Lady Gaga—Free Woman (Kade Demo Mix) dont judge I don’t have a car for a bit so it may be terrible but headphones sound great KDE|801artistry 2 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk 2,548 Posted Monday at 12:19 AM Share Posted Monday at 12:19 AM I saw the title and I rann, so good! chromatica 4ever 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,740 Posted Monday at 12:39 AM Share Posted Monday at 12:39 AM the vocals need some reverb/echo and at points their ever so slightly off beat but good job nonetheless! Love it. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
801artistry 98 Posted Monday at 03:54 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 03:54 AM 3 hours ago, gagzus said: the vocals need some reverb/echo and at points their ever so slightly off beat but good job nonetheless! Love it. I was using my mono Mac mini speaker 😭 KDE|801artistry Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
801artistry 98 Posted Monday at 03:55 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 03:55 AM 3 hours ago, gagzus said: the vocals need some reverb/echo and at points their ever so slightly off beat but good job nonetheless! Love it. But thank you! KDE|801artistry Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
801artistry 98 Posted Monday at 03:55 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 03:55 AM 3 hours ago, KindnessPunk said: I saw the title and I rann, so good! chromatica 4ever ❤️⚡️ KDE|801artistry Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,109 Posted Monday at 04:10 AM Share Posted Monday at 04:10 AM I just imagine myself listening to this from a big boombox at the beach during a pink sky sunset. Agree that some parts are out of a little out of sync but Free Woman is perfection to me and the demo version is just amazing. I always sing “Electric Devotion” and “This time, I’m only, listening to me” when the album version plays. Ugh now I’m gonna go and relisten to the good sis Chromatica! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heygirl22 1,470 Posted Monday at 06:01 AM Share Posted Monday at 06:01 AM So goood !!!!!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,868 Posted Monday at 06:19 AM Share Posted Monday at 06:19 AM This sounds good I like the little elements you added Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,340 Posted Monday at 06:27 AM Share Posted Monday at 06:27 AM free woman → bad romance, disease i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.