DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,396 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said: ITS A TIE!! and still a tie I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zebrastripes 977 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sylvia Browne 2,733 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 They’re both excellent house-inspired pop tracks IMO and I still have both in frequent rotation. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,067 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 I only know Break My Soul, actually I think I have never listened to anything by Ariana Grande Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,081 Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Tbh I really don’t like either. Both too repetitive. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.