đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Stevie Boi for ARTPOP, confirms summer release?

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopReaper

• MonsterOfSpain

• Americano

• Bambino

Ronk

Even though I want a single to be out already I think her recovery is the most important part. I do miss listening to her on the radio though. All these so called artists the stations play make my head hurt. 

Even though I want a single to be out already I think her recovery is the most important part. I do miss listening to her on the radio though. All these so called artists the stations play make my head hurt. 

This.  Recovery is the most important part.  Stations around here still play Gaga daily.

I live outside the space time continuum.

PlanetChromatica

im talking about the song

Yeah, so am I! The album sold 8 million. The single sold 6 - 7 million ww and was number 1 for 6 weeks! :D

EDIT: Scratch that, just checked my facts, they were out of date, BTW the song has sold 8.2 million world wide. Yeah MASSIVE FLOP.  :tea:  :laughga:

Edited by ArtyRoberto

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i always loved the fame glasses! :legend::cryga: :cry: SLAYAGE FOR SURE!!

DiscoHeavenGaga

He designed The Fame glasses???? He's a legend! :legend::worship: The ARTPOP era is gonna slay other artists! Btw, it's not ARTPOP, it's ARTPOP!!!

DiscoHeavenGaga

I see some ppl say that Born This Way (song) was a flop on a radio. And also that The Edge of Glory plays at least 1 day on a radio. I just wanted to say how is here in Croatia. Yes, they play The Edge of Glory the most and Bad Romace - Bad Romance more (they play even the demo). I heard just once Born This Way on a radio in the begining of 2012. I don't hear any other songs. Alejandro was before, not anymore. But yes, I must admit that I don't listen to radio often, so maybe I don't know. Once happened that I went to school and I was gettin out of car - The Edge of Glory started - I was so MAD cuz I couldn't listen to it (I was late to school)!!!! :fail: I still remember that!!! Grrrrrr!!! :taylor:  (LoL)

Michael

Anybody who thinks that Born This Way was a flop can log out, check their facts, and take several seats.

mrd5l5.gif

Edited by Michael

bumblebee

It will be impossible for Gaga to please the listeners from all the countries with her music! The reason is that Born This Way was very thematically oriented, and like destined for the English speaking countries. Look at the song itself (Born This Way)  - it is 70% about the lyrics and 30% about the music. With Bad Romance, for example, it was 40% about the lyrics and 60% about the music.  :rockstar:

And it's hard to play the song so centered about English-language lyrics in Croatia, Russia or Romania. Fact. 

Also a comment on the album's commercial performance: when will people in this fanbase learn that 15,000,000 copies which The Fame sold worldwide should be always divided between The Fame and The Fame Monster? Which means her first two albums each sold approximately 7,500,000 copies worldwide.

Born This Way didn't stop far away from that, no matter whether you believe it sold 6M or 7M :yes:. Yes, it was different, and Gaga new before the release that the world was not ready to get such an album from her, everybody was expecting The Fame Monster continuation. She did right the opposite, once again refusing to be defined by music projected upon her. 

MonsterOfSpain

It will be impossible for Gaga to please the listeners from all the countries with her music! The reason is that Born This Way was very thematically oriented, and like destined for the English speaking countries. Look at the song itself (Born This Way)  - it is 70% about the lyrics and 30% about the music. With Bad Romance, for example, it was 40% about the lyrics and 60% about the music.  :rockstar:

And it's hard to play the song so centered about English-language lyrics in Croatia, Russia or Romania. Fact. 

Also a comment on the album's commercial performance: when will people in this fanbase learn that 15,000,000 copies which The Fame sold worldwide should be always divided between The Fame and The Fame Monster? Which means her first two albums each sold approximately 7,500,000 copies worldwide.

Born This Way didn't stop far away from that, no matter whether you believe it sold 6M or 7M :yes:. Yes, it was different, and Gaga new before the release that the world was not ready to get such an album from her, everybody was expecting The Fame Monster continuation. She did right the opposite, once again refusing to be defined by music projected upon her. 

Sorry but it sold more than 8M. And they played a lot BTW in here, non English-speaking country. They still playing it A LOT on the radio, tho.

• Shadow locked this topic