loveandpeace 2,417 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 I just watched The Devil Wears Prada 2 in theaters and I was shocked to hear āVogueā by Madonna after weeks of streaming the soundtrack and not seeing it included there. What was the reason behind that decision? both including the song in the movie despite Gaga being involved, and then leaving it off the soundtrack? so many questions I can'tĀ ź¤ļ½”Ėā formerly known as Hebi š¦ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dollardays 4,230 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 Just a nod to the first movie I think? 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,367 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 (edited) Itās a perfect fit. i was shocked to hear ārunwayā by lady Gaga & dochie tbhĀ Ā but to the rest of your point, it is odd itās not on the soundtrackĀ Edited May 20 by Controversiaga Pronounced like āBalenciagaā . Emphasis on the āGaā 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnnyVersace 9,314 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 idk how soundtrack rights work, but maybe it was easier to secure placement in the ads and movie but not the official tracklist? Ā 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,010 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 It's already in the first movie soundtrack. It does fit the 2nd movie with that scene too so I was surprised to hear it there but not on the soundtrack. Maybe they didn't want to repeat tracks or it got more expensive to include it there or idk how rights work for that now. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xardas 1,983 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 I have my theories, but those who believe Gaga and Madonna are "besties" will devour me šĀ IG: @bartoszprazuch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,417 Posted May 20 Author Share Posted May 20 2 hours ago, Xardas said: I have my theories, but those who believe Gaga and Madonna are "besties" will devour me šĀ I need to hear more about your theoryĀ ź¤ļ½”Ėā formerly known as Hebi š¦ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,395 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 10 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: I need to hear more about your theory Not Miz Love and Peace tryna snag a piece of Miz Xardas⦠We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,417 Posted May 20 Author Share Posted May 20 18 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Not Miz Love and Peace tryna snag a piece of Miz Xardas⦠ź¤ļ½”Ėā formerly known as Hebi š¦ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xardas 1,983 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Not Miz Love and Peace tryna snag a piece of Miz Xardas⦠Depends which piece. Some belly fat I can give away šĀ IG: @bartoszprazuch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,417 Posted May 20 Author Share Posted May 20 13 minutes ago, Xardas said: Depends which piece. Some belly fat I can give away šĀ ź¤ļ½”Ėā formerly known as Hebi š¦ 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.