💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga Still Take Fans Backstage?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Katie14

I want meet and greets again. People can earn money. They can't earn time to camp out. Gaga went about it the wrong way.

This. Camping is dangerous and is a huge time commitment. Not everyone has the opportunity to be able to take off from work, school, ect. Like someone else said, she could charge and have the money go to some charity. I would say she should keep the money but it feel very cold to me when artists profit from meeting their fans.

Probably not.

I think it was an one off thing exclusive with BTW Ball.

It was tour that directed more to her fan base than to general public.

But she can always prove everyone wrong.

one of the nice things about having the monster pit is that she could pretty safely assume that anyone in the front couple rows waited for hours since the night before to be standing in that spot. She essentially knew that the people in that pit really adored her, so picking any of them to come backstage would make their (our) lives, haha.

I'd like the option to purchase meet and greet tickets before the show and then random fans picked after

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Pussy Wagon

I think the whole purpose of doing the Monster Pit Key thing was really to say, I don't want you to have to pay money to be able to meet me. With that, I think that being able to buy meet and greet tickets would still be good, for those that don't have the opportunity to line up for the monster pit. Either way I think her taking multiple people backstage will carry on throughout the next tour, at least I hope it does :sweat:

Gaga is Life

Yeah I'm not really for paying for meets and greets. I can imagine her bringing fans backstage for the next tour, but I hope it's in a similar fashion to the Born This Way Ball.

Elizabeth

I honestly don't see the problem with her picking random fans. It seems like a good idea to me. I think on the next tour she'll still bring people backstage. If she does though, it will probably be capped, because it seems on some nights during theBTWB she'd bring 20+ people back and that's just too many imo.

HausOfCarlos

I don't know, meet and greets would be good, but in some countries the price can be really abusive

Yeah I'm not really for paying for meets and greets. I can imagine her bringing fans backstage for the next tour, but I hope it's in a similar fashion to the Born This Way Ball.

this

ARTPOP Gypsy

I'd like the option to purchase meet and greet tickets before the show and then random fans picked after

I agree with this. :)

Disco_heaven

What I don't like about picking fans to go backstage is that some fan are desperate to get picked, and I think it ruins the whole experience. Like in the show when Gaga picked some fans who had the chance to ask her a question, the only question they asked was CAN YOU TAKE ME BACKSTAGE!!! I think it was pathetic. When you're at a Gaga concert, enjoy the concert instead of trying evertything to go backstage, it's annoying.

steve.22

What about her sister or anyone else from her team walking around the crowd and distribute passes during the show to go backstage

Archived