Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swifties fume as concertgoer brings baby to Eras Tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Posted (edited)

Taylor Swift's Eras Tour took a turn in Paris when a fan allegedly brought their newborn baby into the crowd.

Based on photographs posted on social media, one Swiftie appears to have brought an infant into the crowd, placing it on the ground.

The photographs show the child laying down next to a bag of merchandise with their own light-up wristband displayed. The photographs have garnered attention on social media. "Not to be one of those people but I would genuinely call security if I saw a baby in the pit because it is NOT safe there," wrote one fan on Twitter.

A mother in the replies stressed the importance of protective ear wear for a child attending a show which the baby was seen wearing in another photo. They added that a general admission setting probably wasn't safe for the child. The fan wrote: "As a mom of a baby that’s about this size, I couldn’t imagine being them into a concert at all. i understand sitters are hard to find, so if you really needed to bring them, you shouldn’t be in the pit. You should have a carrier for them, and the baby needs ear protection."

Other fans pointed out the distress that could be caused from the stage's lighting and graphics. Taylor's Eras Tour stage is made of screens with flashing lights and a variety of images complimenting her show's choreography and music. However, for a baby, one fan argued this could be a lot. They wrote: "Wtf…wouldn’t a baby find it overwhelming too, it looks like they may have ear protectors on but even so it wld still be loud, chaotic, lots of movement & flashing lights etc :/ I don’t see the point in taking a baby to a concert tbh they are not gonna even know what’s going on."

"Like they couldn’t have a baby carrier to strap them onto themselves so they don’t have to hold them?? This isn’t it," another fan worried about the child being kept on the ground. 

Fans were also worried about how the child would affect other concertgoers' experience.

However, some fans defended the parents: "There’s more than enough room for them to be there for a moment to give mom or dad a break. Babies/moms are allowed to go to functions too."

source

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 13
  • Sad 11

moonsago
Posted (edited)

Ow my God, what the actual hell??? I will never forget how at a kpop concert someone brought their baby and put it on the FREAKING STAGE and one of the idols was shocked when they saw it and gave it back. I sat there thinking what if that was me and in a split second accidentally thought it was a doll ( you know how people throw all kinds of things on stage sometimes, plus who expects an actual baby at a concert ) and kicked it off stage??? My heart sank, there’s so many ways how stuff like that can go wrong. Some of these fans are completely out of their mind and irresponsible beyond words. 

EDIT: I found a clip of the incident: https://x.com/PopBase/status/1653820322074992640

Edited by moonsago
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 4

PartySick

Girl, it's a concert?? Leave your pets at home :saladga:

💚
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 31
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Nite

Girl wtf, I get anxiety from looking at this. The crowd moving, the noise. Every older kid I've taken to a concert has had ear protection too, aside from other precautions. Were they allowed to stay there with the baby?

If you can afford those tickets, you can afford a sitter. 

• Thanks 1

weed

bringing a baby is a mess enough but ON THE GROUND!!!!! omg.... attempted murder

• Like 1
  • Thanks 13

Helxig

Okay but how did they sneak the baby past security? Hid it under their shirt or in their bag or something?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Red

Hot take but they shouldn’t let people with a below average IQ reproduce 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 12
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 9

palma

WT actual F. The social services need to claim that child ASAP and the parents need to be JAILED.

• Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz

Just stupid. My anxiety stops me from doing too much, but I feel like some people aren't anxious enough. Like gurlie somebody's going to stamp your baby it's so obvious.

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

NATAH

crowd or no crowd, a baby on that disgusting floor is WILD :wtf:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Okay but how did they sneak the baby past security? Hid it under their shirt or in their bag or something?

there were no age restrictions
• Paris La Défense Arena: Any minor must be accompanied and placed under the responsibility of an adult in possession of a valid access pass. Each spectator must have a ticket to access the event.

someone from US  commented that it was her cousin's kid and that he had a ticket  
https://twitter.com/WurflickTweets/status/1789408188317458622/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

SharkmanthaC
36 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Girl, it's a concert?? Leave your pets at home :saladga:

I'm bringing both of mine to Gaga. :grr:

Probably not this young...and they would have ear protection...and baby wearing. Like what in the world.

she/her/hers
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

monstertoronto

I thought there was an age limit for any GA floor.  Certainly babies on floors should not be allowed. That’s insane. 

• Thanks 1

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I'm bringing both of mine to Gaga. :grr:

Probably not this young...and they would have ear protection...and baby wearing. Like what in the world.

Girl, it's a concert?? Leave your pets at home 

• LMAO 4

SharkmanthaC
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Girl, it's a concert?? Leave your pets at home 

No :crossed:

My children will be exposed to Gaga at all points of their life. 

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 6