💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we won't get any dvd for the btw ball and deal with it or die trying.

Topic locked.

Awkward moment when it's not your decision if the topic gets locked or not.

KadeLindsay12

Awkward moment when it's not your decision if the topic gets locked or not.

im sorry, but i had to laugh at that one!

EvilChromatica

There is no footage available. That feed footage is garbage because it was not done with the intension of being sold.

Well I guess this is garbage then??

Doesn't look like trash to me... The angles are also amazing than other YouTube videos.

And also.. they used a footage from the Monster Ball video feed for the 60 Minutes interview and it doesn't look like trash to me

And also... I just want a high quality audio too. It doesn't matter if the video is bad but I would also want a good live audio from the tour.

ThatCandyWarhol

Well I guess this is garbage then??

Doesn't look like trash to me... The angles are also amazing than other YouTube videos.

And also.. they used a footage from the Monster Ball video feed for the 60 Minutes interview and it doesn't look like trash to me

And also... I just want a high quality audio too. It doesn't matter if the video is bad but I would also want a good live audio from the tour.

It's not garbage in the sense that it's worthless. However, for this project it is. The film needs to be properly filmed with the proper angles as well as proper zoom to have a proper body of work. She's a perfectionist, those videos won't cut it.

Of course we all would rather get these recording than nothing, but it's not gonna happen, if her team decides do release a DVD, it's for the money and the money only, they will not put out something that's less than perfect

I saw this on Propagaga.com

"Meanwhile, at least one building is making an effort to help the Little Monsters get their Gaga fix. For those who were looking forward to seeing Gaga perform at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia at two sold out shows next week, XFinity Live! Philadelphia, the dining and entertainment district located next to the Wells Fargo Center, will host a free screening of a pre-recorded Lady Gaga full-concert performance on a 32-foot, high-definition screen on February 19. Admission is free and open to the public."

http://www.propagaga.com/page/2/

Edit: It didn't say it was the BTWB :flop:

I saw this on Propagaga.com

"Meanwhile, at least one building is making an effort to help the Little Monsters get their Gaga fix. For those who were looking forward to seeing Gaga perform at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia at two sold out shows next week, XFinity Live! Philadelphia, the dining and entertainment district located next to the Wells Fargo Center, will host a free screening of a pre-recorded Lady Gaga full-concert performance on a 32-foot, high-definition screen on February 19. Admission is free and open to the public."

http://www.propagaga.com/page/2/

Edit: It didn't say it was the BTWB :flop:

Someone already mentioned this previously that they confirmed it was the Monster Ball DVD that they were showing.

Willy Wonka

I'm one that thinks there won't be a DVD, but at the same time, part of me is wondering if she might do a festival over the summer and perform the BTWB. She did the MB at Lollapalooza, so it's not crazy to think that she might do the BTWB at a festival and record it.

Hmm... Well I don't think we will see the BTWB in theaters, or even on TV, but a DVD is plausible. Although, Interscope would want to release it as soon as possible to recover from refunded sales.

Of course we all would rather get these recording than nothing, but it's not gonna happen, if her team decides do release a DVD, it's for the money and the money only, they will not put out something that's less than perfect

Word. A DVD is not about pleasing the fan. It is what's remaining of a tour so it has to be perfect so the general public can find it exellent even in 20 yrs.

Archived