Pop Art

Featured Posts

Pop Art

-

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatCandyWarhol

And so I ask you again: would you rather have the screen recordings or YouTube recordings? And I'm not delusional, I know they probably won't release anything. I'm just saying that if they really wanted to, there's plenty of footage available.

There is no footage available. That feed footage is garbage because it was not done with the intension of being sold.

Pop Art

-

ThatCandyWarhol

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. I'd much rather have that "garbage" than the lackluster YouTube recordings we have now.

It is garbage. It has no dynamic, no space. It's just her face and the camera, it gets boring.

Pop Art

-

KadeLindsay12

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. I'd much rather have that "garbage" than the lackluster YouTube recordings we have now.

agreed

Those live feed cameras footage is worthless. They are all zoomed in on her and her only. It doesn't cover the crowd, the dancers, or what's behind her.

Yeah, it wouldn't be interesting to watch. I'd want some great crane footage in there showing off the castle in its entirety.

It was her drummer. And he's been wrong about some of her stuff before. He's an awesome drummer, but not extremely reliable when it comes to this kind of stuff.

I know in the back of my mind that they'd never use that kind of recording, but I just really want some professional video and audio of the tour. I can dream. :cry:

It's possible that they'd put together a free video on her website for the fans that couldn't see it, but I feel like the most we'll see will be some clips in the Terry documentary.

Anything is POSSIBLE!!! theres no way you can say for certain if there will be or wont.. #shade

Stephen

It is garbage. It has no dynamic, no space. It's just her face and the camera, it gets boring.

You're wrong. Skip to 5:20

Pop Art

-

The shots from the screen would be decent, but not enough. It wouldn't be encompassing enough. Just imo.

3 points in and ready for more

Flippy

We can only dream... :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived