Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

yes! pro footage exist... but, i dont know if its is only minutes from songs for the commercial or really exist the full concert (but, im not belive :'()...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfZ0pTD_C-w

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they would release a DVD if it would be in bad quality... This crane-camera at the BTWB is not for the purpose of DVD. I can't imagine how can they make a professional looking DVD from one show. If they would use the footage from more than one show, maybe then... but Gaga uses different outfits, hair color/styles too often, so to make impression like you are watching the same show would be almost mission-impossible...

Only way i can see this, is after she recovers she would continue BTWB, at least one or two shows in MSG for the DVD filming. We have MB DVD so i can't imagine BTWB without a DVD...

Didymus

Even if they did record the image on the screens, who's to say sound would accompany it?

Thank you :worship:

Even if they did record the image on the screens, who's to say sound would accompany it?

All they have to do is take the sound board recording and add it on, anybody can do that.

Plus, I'd rather have the big screen recording than nothing at all.

dynamite

All they have to do is take the sound board recording and add it on, anybody can do that.

That's if they kept one

That's if they kept one

Its all stored on their system along with the recording, how do you explain the lollapalooza soundboard audio we got?

dynamite

Its all stored on their system along with the recording, how do you explain the lollapalooza soundboard audio we got?

I don't know, I wasn't even aware of that recording :P

TraeumereiLPB

The quality of the Lollapalooza soundboard recording is amazing (Gaga's voice wasn't that great, though. She sounded rather hoarse and sang off key quite a few times). It would be great if they'd release the screen footage with the soundboard recording, but it's highly unlikely :cry:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Disco_heaven

Amen.

hausofandrew

Sadly no DVD arrangements have been made. The Born This Way Ball was not filmed, it will not become a DVD.

lol?

Archived