💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Smaller ARTPOP (stadium) Tour?

HeavyGagaLove

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, she should do more stadiums on her next tour, And I don't want it to have more than 95 dates

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ST Andrews Stadium in Birmingham. Yes Please! But she would probably do Villa Park instead which is a bigger stadium in Birmingham.

YES DUBAI! I COULD FINALLY SEE HER!

You should also add a Taiwan date!

I will post my dates later. One more thing: Don't you think that two mexico STADIUM dates is a bit too much?

It's time for her to break into those Emarati pockets with a stadium show. :legend:

But The Sevens is such an ugly stadium. du Arena (actually a stadium, in Abu Dhabi) or the new DSC Stadium would be better. :flutter:

Estadio Azteca in Mexico City can hold 100,000 - basically the amount of people she played for there during the Monster Ball. If ARTPOP produces smash hits, Estadio Azteca should be considered.

Also, AT&T Park in San Francisco is a better option than Santa Clara Stadium. Whereas Santa Clara really only caters to San Jose, AT&T Park is accessible to the SF peninsula and all of East bay.

HeavyGagaLove

Estadio Azteca in Mexico City can hold 100,000 - basically the amount of people she played for there during the Monster Ball. If ARTPOP produces smash hits, Estadio Azteca should be considered.

Yes, it all comes down to the success of ARTPOP

Pop Muse Tumblr

this is what 100000 packed in at Estadio Azteca looks like, with SEATS in the GA: :deadbanana:

dangerousTour_fullsize.jpg

0.jpg

Rainbow Unicorn

she struggled to sell out lyon stadium for BTWB so possibly not for that, morroco could be risky? apart from that Europe seems pretty good as does asia and south america, but just North America. could she really sell those types of venues successfully?

She didn't play in Lyon with the BTWBALL, she played in Nice, in Stade Charles Ehrmann which has a capacity of 56 000. Stade de Gerland in Lyon has a capacity of 40 000 and Lyon is the second biggest city in France, si I think she could play here.

Nice and Lyon are separted by almost 500 kilometres.

hell0samuel

She didn't play in Lyon with the BTWBALL, she played in Nice, in Stade Charles Ehrmann which has a capacity of 56 000. Stade de Gerland in Lyon has a capacity of 40 000 and Lyon is the second biggest city in France, si I think she could play here.

Nice and Lyon are separted by almost 500 kilometres.

omg im so sorry, i dont even know what to say :shutup:

Emvee

this is what 100000 packed in at Estadio Azteca looks like, with SEATS in the GA: :deadbanana:

dangerousTour_fullsize.jpg

0.jpg

Get dat 400 mill gross, baby. :lolgaga:

YCHofficial

plz no Amsterdam ArenA ... the sound in that stadium is really bad

JustAHolyFool

I think far to many people are under estimating the UK and its ability to provide HUGE tour numbers. 5 stadiums in the UK is perfectly possible, heck Rihanna is playing 4 so why can't Gaga do 5? look at the tour figures for other artists like bieber, bey, rihanna, coldplay and one direction and tell me those numbers aren't huge. The BTWB missed a huge chance to play to sold out crowds in a heap of UK cities I don't want ARTPOP to do the same

Although I will say as I am from Scotland, that Murrayfeild in Edinburgh is terrible, switch it to Hampden or another stadium in Glasgow and you will have a much larger potential influx of people, Madonna was one of the few big acts to do Edinburgh instead of Glasgow and her numbers tell it all really.

• 1 month later...
French Fries

With ARTPOP she'll perform in space, so that all eyes are on her.

POSSIBILITIES  :derpga:  :legend:

Archived