💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your ARTPOP Ball Plans (so far)

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

I'm so excited for the next tour I thought I'd create a thread to share everyone's plans for the next tour (assumably called the ARTPOP tour-confirmed while singing Alejandro in Tacoma)

My plan so far is to go to as many shows as I can-Tacoma, Portland, Vancouver, maybe somewhere in NC, London, hopefully LA or New York...maybe Vegas, Chicago, Dublin...

where you you all plan on going?

What do you plan on wearing? I'm thinking burqas, lightup hair, pink tub hair, green hair, and I love this look

16k6mft.png

I have other plans/tricks up my sleeve...what about you guys? Where do you plan on going, what do you want to wear, how are you going to hopefully meet Gaga...please no posts like "the thirst" or "I don't want an ARTPOP ball"...this is just for fun!

Retro Physical

All the NYC shows.

I'll probably wear what I was gonna wear for BTWB... Judas-y outfit that everyone did but I still really love :shrug: But with the new era I'll just combine the styles and make it new.

Don't think about going to NY because if I miss the ticket by one second and you're the last buyer after getting 20 other tickets you best be hoping the ARTPOP Ball moves to Antarctica where I'll exile you when I'm famous :classy:

Jk, I'll still be pretty angry though :derpga:

Molly Aphrodite

I'm going to go how I did to the BTWB - a raver/club kid :)

But I'll probably do it a little better and have more glow-y stuff (even though I had a ****load of glow sticks ) and probably splash paint every where.

:music:

Im not gonna make plans cause I know she's not coming here :toofloppy:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

theotherside

Im just praying that I actually get to go this time. Lol. I've never seen Gaga live cause something always happens. :/ I'm also hoping she comes up with a better name than the ARTPOP ball.

Go to all (or most) of the shows in Sydney and Melbourne, try to get 2 close/standing position seats for one show in Sydney and one in Melbourne (At least) and buy ALL the merchandise :D

My plans are pretty simple, really:

If she comes to Albuquerque, I'll see here. If she doesn't come to Albuquerque, I won't see her.

I ain't got time to chase her around the globe.

itsdominik

I'm going to the show(s) in Vienna, somewhere in Germany!

I'm gonna camp 1 day in front of the hotel, and at least 2 days in front of the Stadium/ Arena!

THIS TIME I'M GONNA MEET HER!!!!!

I will be 15/16 at the time. My parents won't come with me fo the first time, so I'll be camping for the first time I think. definetely going to the dutch and belgium shows! I hope I can meet some new monsters than ♥♥

hell0samuel

i would like to go to more than one show :) thats all atm. i would love to travel abroad to see her but dont have the money too.

RAMROD

So far only filling up my Gaga Tour piggy bank.

I got some extra from the BTWB, I had booked 3 shows and only went to 2.

Cos one of them were cancelled cos of religious ****s.

The extra plus with my personal tax refund was spent on the tour merch on Bravado.

I didn't buy any merch on site,

think it was a hassle since i got standing tickets :laughga:

So I am hoping I will save enough for more than a show for next tour,

and of course to purchase the tour merch, too!

There is always a way to go to my favourite artist's shows when i start early.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The first thing to do is fire her current choreographer and get another one for the ARTPOP BALL.

No. Richy is A+.

Archived