EvilChromatica

Should we just lock this thread?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we just lock this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Dunk96

First of all DVDs are sooo LQ if you burn a HD video file to a DVD and watch it on your HDTV it will look horribe this is for all you people that want to burn it to a DVD it will ruin it, and I'd rather wait and let them take their time and release something decent.

I go crazy when I see people asking for a BTWBall DVD I need it in 1080p HD It's called BluRay people!

Are you joking?I burned a DVD of Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Celebration that was in 1080p and it was in beautiful quality, and I only have a SD TV.Blu Ray doesn't improve anything,it's just a fancy name for a DVD.There is seriously no difference between DVD and BluRay,and it's clearly obvious.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HANZ

I think we should stop talking about this project. They are never going to release the dvd ever, they're just making promotion for their facebook page!

"The Born This Way Ball.
Over 23 thousand views on our soundcloud profile and an estimated 15 000 visits to our website in less than a week. Thank you very much for the support and dissemination infallible. Expect good news soon and more surprises about our DVD, this one will not disappoint."

- posted by them

Yepiz92

Are you joking?I burned a DVD of Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Celebration that was in 1080p and it was in beautiful quality, and I only have a SD TV.Blu Ray doesn't improve anything,it's just a fancy name for a DVD.There is seriously no difference between DVD and BluRay,and it's clearly obvious.

first of all when you burn a 1080p file to a DVD its downscaled to 480p and you just say that BluRay doesn't improve quality cause you don't own an HDTV so when you actually compare them I can talk with you bye

Dunk96

first of all when you burn a 1080p file to a DVD its downscaled to 480p and you just say that BluRay doesn't improve quality cause you don't own an HDTV so when you actually compare them I can talk with you bye

I own Michael Jackson's This is It on BluRay and I watched that version AND the DVD version.It didn't look different.

tumblr_inline_mg5fmuaPAV1rdqesw.gif

Yepiz92

I own Michael Jackson's This is It on BluRay and I watched that version AND the DVD version.It didn't look different.

I can't even!!! please don't tell you are still going to say DVD is better when 4K resolutions are here!, you my friend are retarded.

DVD 4.7GB, 480p, 570p

BluRay 25GB, 720p, 1080i, 1080p

Please read and learn before talking.

VHS > DVD :dies:

Edited by Yepiz92

Dunk96

I can't even!!! please don't tell you are still going to say DVD is better when 4K resolutions are here!, you my friend are retarded.

DVD 4.7GB, 480p, 570p

BluRay 25GB, 720p, 1080i, 1080p

Please read and learn before talking.

VHS > DVD :dies:

Yea,okay. :megaflop:

EDIT:And that's super rude to call me retarded.I have ADHD/Aspberger's Syndrome.

What's that you may ask?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspberger%27s_Syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adhd

So before you call someone retarded,learn that other people have issues,you ignorant prick.

Edited by Zephyr