Jump to content
audio

[REQ] Ma ma pa pa pa acapella


zevapaparazzo
 Share

Featured Posts

zevapaparazzo
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

I do where should I upload?

what does that mean exactly?

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, zevthepaparazzo said:

what does that mean exactly?

They wanna know how they can transfer it to you. Maybe dropbox or something. If they don't get back to you I could make it for you in like 10 minutes so lmk :glamourpuss:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo
17 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

how can I send it to you

wait I thought people could just post a link here?

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo

...

Edited by zevthepaparazzo
NEVERMIND!! ;)
the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...