Blackout19 16,365 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 which Britney Spears tour do you think is her best? I really Dream Within A Dream Tour and The Circus Tour. i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lisbeth Salander 474 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 The Onyx Hotel Tour I feel bad about liking it given how she described it in her book though. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,682 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 I would say Circus tour is the most fun, and Onxyx Hotel was her prime as a performer. But gotta give credit to 2016 Piece Of Me, and I think that the Femme Fatale tour could've been great if Britney wasn't in the situation she was. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
palma 8,918 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 I'd say Onyx Hotel probably but looking back I can't help but think that her talent as a performer and her commercial success likewise look very underutilized when it comes to touring. Her career is one of the most blatant examples of mismanagement. At least we know which leeches to blame. Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Dream Within A Dream is the best tour ever in my opinion Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.