Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your reaction when you first heard the tour's cancelled?

GrandchildDavid

Featured Posts

I was upset for the reason it was cancelled but I was SO happy that that tacky mess is over with and hopefully the next era and tour will be flawless

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was like oh no, this can't be true, i saw it on facebook, i went to littlemonsters.com and i saw it was confirmed, that it was true.

I was really sad, not because of the end of the tour, i was really sad because gaga was worse than i thought she was :(

I use was a lot :toofunny:

I honestly wasn't as shocked as I thought it would be, probably because I had seen the BTWB already in San Jose, but its still schocking to see someone as big as Gaga have to cancel a tour out of nowhere. I think what shocked me the most is that it was out of nowhere.

I was just instantly sad for her, how this would effect her, how she probably felt, and for all the fans who never got to experience what I experienced twice in Vancouver.

indifference because i had already seen the tour and wasn't planning on seeing it again and there's no reason why i would personally be excited for the show to be continuing since they're all practically the same. a modified outfit is not a draw for me. i lost interest in the tour as soon as i'd seen it, basically.

Deleted4234

I read it in a news article first. I randomly typed in Lady Gaga in google and saw "Born this Way Ball CANCELLED". I thought it was a misprint and the article was referring to the four dates she postponed, but I read it and came here and that was it. Needless to say I was caught completely off guard.

Michelle

My heart sank for Gaga & the people missing out.

Then I felt so very grateful I got to see the show.

I then decided I should not say that because people were getting mad at us for that reason

Its also weird I wasn't shocked..I had told my husband at the start of the tour I had a bad feeling ,and so when I read that I thought damn...once again my intuition was right.It happens to me a lot.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived