Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
game

Nintendo Direct 12th September


River

Featured Posts

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petie Estie

next zelda and 3D mario probably years away still but I'm sooo excited to see where these franchises go next 

Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Wonder what for, next year main games release??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

andy232000
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

next zelda and 3D mario probably years away still but I'm sooo excited to see where these franchises go next 

I promised myself I’m not buying the switch 2 until the new Zelda arrives. I’ll be here for the next 3 years probably

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mister G

I just wanna know where the f*** is Metroid Prime 4? Like Samus is my gurl and they keep messing with the timeline of release starting back to 2017. :traumatica:

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I just wanna know where the f*** is Metroid Prime 4? Like Samus is my gurl and they keep messing with the timeline of release starting back to 2017. :traumatica:

I don't think that will ever come out at this point tbh :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...