Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Reaction When The Show Started?

stacey

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster Voices

I've never been more excited in my life. It was the best moment of the entire show for me. I hear the beat of Higway Unicorn and I just went crazy. My heart was in my throat, I was shaking uncontrollably, jumping, screaming, my eyes were full of tears of joy. Seriously just thinking about it makes me so emotional.. my hands shaking right now. I can harly listen to HU without getting that same strange energy build up in me ( well a tiny portion of it of course). I hardly remember the rest of the show now :cryga: but I will never ever forget that feeling during the first song. Best moment of my life. :giveup:

Forever and Always!

I was right next to you guys in the pit that night!

For me, as soon as the castle was revealed, I was freaking out. And then the music kicked in and as our an anticipation grew, Gaga comes out looking like a ****ing queen on her horse. My friend and I were right in the left corner of the monster pit where Gaga first comes out, and she looked right at us as she rode her horse around the pit, and I just remember thinking "Holy ****, holy ****, she's looking right at us, wtf do I do?" lol...best night ever.

Yes....I remember!!!!! HI :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aApYZ88MNlI&feature=share

This girl was stood next to me.... When Gaga comes out,you can literally hear me SQUEELING like someone is trying to kill me hahahaha. I literally couldn't contain myself... You can also see us lined up the night before, and inside getting our bracelets :').

Also, when she says "KILL THE BITCH' you hear me over her video saying it before it happens... HAHAHA Oops.

MonsterOfSpain

Well, it was something like that :laughga: :

*Lights on* OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M DYIN BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE THAT'S GAGA I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AND THAT PONEY OMG THIS IS PERFECT!!!! BUT WAIT A MINUTE... WHY SHE ISN'T SINGING OMG WHY SHE DOESN'T SING OMG SO EPIC BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE.

The "Why she isn't singing?" part was because I didn't see HU videos before and she didn't start singing till half of the catwalk :eww: I was so scared I thought the microphone was off tbh, like in one or two shows in Tokio.

My reactions was like: Yeah b---hes.. I am at a Concert of Lady f***** GAGA !!

I felt it through my whole body that that was the only place i could and wanted to be in this moment.. pure perfection :D

Archived