💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Reaction When The Show Started?

stacey

Featured Posts

My boyfriend decided to snap a shot of me when the show started(TERRIBLE PIC HAHAHA).. This was February 9th in Toronto and I flew from Newfoundland to see the show. I worked two jobs to save money to go. I'm not lying when I say it was the best moment of my life.

Anyone else have pictures?

http://tinypic.com/r/294l84n/6

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No words can describe it at all. I was shaking and chaving hills, my heart beated faster than ever. I had never had so much adrenaline in my body. I was in shock. I could not believe it. WHAT A MOMENT :cry:

MarryTheSequins

I was crying throughout the intro and had to force myself to stop because then it was government hooker :smh:

I cried and when Born This Way came on I couldn't breathe and I think my words were "HOLY **** I AM HERE AND THAT IS LADY GAGA" :toofunny:

I always have really sweaty hands when something really exciting or nervous is going to happen.

Than I heard that first tone, that: tuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUH

I WENT CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZY. so shocked, so crazy, so much blood flowing through my body, so much adrenaline.. BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE. I started screaming loud as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

than I saw the left door going up and I started crying and screaming. and I put my paws up so ****ing high like and fast ugh

and then when she started singing run run with her etc i sang so loud and i all went crazy jumping

basically me : :reno:

oh and I have been a dancer for OVER 10 years now, and I knew all the official choreography of the whole show, so I was dancing throughout the whole fukin show haha an old couple kept staring at me like YUO GOOD G0RL hahahahaha

:laughga:

I cried and when Born This Way came on I couldn't breathe and I think my words were "HOLY **** I AM HERE AND THAT IS LADY GAGA"

hahaha

crisTEAne

Than I heard that first tone, that: tuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUH

I WENT CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZY. so shocked, so crazy, so much blood flowing through my body, so much adrenaline.. BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE. I started screaming loud as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

than I saw the left door going up and I started crying and screaming. and I put my paws up so ****ing high like and fast ugh

and then when she started singing run run with her etc i sang so loud and i all went crazy jumping

same here! woooh, best night ever :heart:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

itsdominik

I was crying at the beginning of the intro, but when she entered the stage, I screamed: RUN, RUN, WITH HER, RUN , RUN , WITH HER,..

I was crying at the beginning of the intro, but when she entered the stage, I screamed: RUN, RUN, WITH IT, RUN , RUN , WITH IT,..

with her*

Archived