Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Reaction When The Show Started?

stacey

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing all stories about people's Monster Pit experiences knowing I'll have to wait a long time till my parents even allow me to line up for a long time and knowing that by that time the ARTPOP tour will already be over :cryga:

Notthebling

It's so weird, because I was screaming so loud and jumping so high but I feel the emotion was to strong for me to remember it.

My friends think I'm weird because I have very few souvenirs of the show, I feel like my brain was so busy having fun it forgot to record the show in my head...

I think I just blackout, and I really do think it.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

hausofaxel

vOTBuxQ.jpg

:hor:

I remember sitting on the floor of the Pit waiting for the show to start and every time a FAME commerical came on I jumped high up in the air thinking that the show had already started. :laughga: When it eventually started I screamed and kept my eyes fixed on the door where Gaga made the entrance. I also remember thinking the castle was so huge and beautiful in real life.

I didn't get to go to the born this way ball because mine was canceled :( but ill tell you my reaction for the monster ball!

When they started the intro i just couldn't believe this was real! i felt like i was floating on air, i couldn't breathe but in a good way, Then when the intro says "finally its happening" i teared up because it was like YEAH ITS FINALLY HAPPENING IM HERE. then when it showed her silhouette singing dance in the dark i felt like i was going to pass out but i couldn't because i couldn't miss a second of it! It was like being on d--gs. A pure high of excitement.

marrytheARTPOP

When the classical music stopped and the lights went black, I screamed the loudest I've ever screamed, stood on my chair (in my 6 inch heels), and started crying and I was still screaming. I just couldn't even handle it. I had never felt like that, ever.

I actually felt really sick from the vibrations of the barrier i was standing on, but so much excitement and really surreal too

Archived