💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Reaction When The Show Started?

stacey

Featured Posts

gagalovesme

the first time i went i was going 'oh **** i need a wee, omg it can't be on now' (gaga was an hour early which was a huge shocker haha) and i literally ran to the toilets and nudged old women out the way but luckily i didn't miss anything! i had a much more stereotypical reaction the 2nd time because i was so close to the stage i was hyperventilating and trying to breathe properly for at least 2 hours and then when it started i just screamed and cried basically :omfgaga:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the bass beats started to explode, that was an incredible moment words can never describe. Just HEART ATTACKING! I was like, "Holy ****! Why she comes out early omg I'm not ready ljfgja;lkejithlk *screaming*"

i dont have pictures from me reaction but this is my pride:

2itioea.jpg

i remember an amazing feeling running trough my body i seriously swear i was jumping higher than anybody around me, i cried a little during the intro, by the time btw came out mi voice was already a mess, but i didnt care i had to continue singing♥ i had to cheerish that moment forever and enjoyed it as much as i could, then came judas(which is like my fave) and told myself, youre watching gaga its really her, and i tried to remember all the times i dreamt of seeing her and i cried it out it was such a liberating intense moment and then fashion of his love the cherry on top♥ i just loved it.. i can go on talking and talking

Pole dancer

Angel Baby

Gorl...I Started Crying Cuz I Couldn't Believe I Was In The Monster Pit(Front Row) ... And I Started Screaming Like A Carzy B*tch .. That Was The BEST Night Of My Life :legend: :legend:

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

Daredevil

I was sitting on something comfortable...

It was so peaceful there...

I was eating something...

Suddenly music started to play!

And then I remembered that Gaga was having a show some miles away :cryga: and I was sad, because I couldn't be there...

It was so surreal! I remember being unbelievably excited and when she came closer to me, I literally died! She's so much more beautiful in person!! :flutter:

HYPERCRUSH

i almost had a heart attack

and in the fame ball i literally went numb, i did the choreography and i was in the front row :Admin:

hell0samuel

i didnt click that it was her (even though i'd watched every video going), i just didnt register that Gaga was there, until she was on the runway then i screamed and didn't stop!

(i remember i counted her in though )

Imaginary Light

My boyfriend decided to snap a shot of me when the show started(TERRIBLE PIC HAHAHA).. This was February 9th in Toronto and I flew from Newfoundland to see the show. I worked two jobs to save money to go. I'm not lying when I say it was the best moment of my life.

Anyone else have pictures?

http://tinypic.com/r/294l84n/6

I was right next to you guys in the pit that night!

For me, as soon as the castle was revealed, I was freaking out. And then the music kicked in and as our an anticipation grew, Gaga comes out looking like a ****ing queen on her horse. My friend and I were right in the left corner of the monster pit where Gaga first comes out, and she looked right at us as she rode her horse around the pit, and I just remember thinking "Holy ****, holy ****, she's looking right at us, wtf do I do?" lol...best night ever.

drinkmytears

I was standing next to the keyholder, and the whole middle area of the front row were our friends, and then the lights went out and we were all kind of sitting in the dark for a minute or so and then all of a sudden the castle litup pink and we all went crazy. When Gaga came on though I wasn't too shocked as I saw her a few hours earlier...but it was still so amazing to see things I had seen so many photos of in person for the first time!

Archived