Jump to content
life

Gaga looking amazing in new Haus Labs picture


monketsharona

Featured Posts

  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
princedeeblebleble
43 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said:

Its like all her eras in one...

MTN heels...

ARTPOP hair...

1000 Doves Chromatica reference?...

Like...:enigma:

The Joanne era roots :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
8 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

Let me not read this and make a 3rd thread about it.

You didn’t have to click on the thread :river:

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ew from Judas

 

30 minutes ago, llemesm said:

CJpye8SWUAAPW8z?format=jpg&name=medium
 

Did she always have a lip piercing? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before 

Ew
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Gaga 2009

Haus Labs was a lot more interesting when the promo and visuals directly related to her music career (before the 2022 rebrand), I hope this pic is a sign she's doing that again :queenga: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

happymistake

Gaga truly has me in such a chokehold i haven't worn makeup besides occasionally foundation in like a decade and lately i've been like hm maybe i should buy some Haus Labs 

when you killed me inside, that's when i came alive
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
58 minutes ago, The Ew from Judas said:

 

Did she always have a lip piercing? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before 

It’s fake, she only wore it that day (it was in 2015)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem
8 hours ago, steven said:

The art direction is clean and aesthetically pleasing. Kinda reminds me of Apple’s signature minimalist style.

Basically ARTPOP :enigma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...