💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi Lovato Wants Gaga to Replace Britney Spears on The X Factor

Bambino

Featured Posts

Calm down they're not being rude. It's just a well known tidbit that those whose careers have been slowing down (to put it lightly) have resorted to judging on talent shows to regain popularity.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She would be horrible for a show like that. Gagas is all about never king up on your dreams, she would say yes to everyone. She would be unfit just like Ellen was unfit for idol, they're both too nice to provide entertainment that people want. I mean do you remember how gaga was on so you think you can dance? She loved every preformance, that's not the way a talent competition judge can behave.

not here for that, xfactor is a boring mess :toofunny:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Pure Adrenaline

Except GaGa has this thing.

A career.

ooh so much this :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: demi so desperately staning for Gagz first she turned Cece in the exact same copy of her and now that

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Lady Palutena

Demi Lovato? Not to be shady but who is she? I've never heard of her. :sweat:

Or wait--is she the one that they said had a bad attitude on the X-Factor and cut Britney off at every opportunity?

I thought Britney already left the X-Factor though?

Nope, never. She said she doesn't want to judge someone's talent or something on the lines of that before didn't she?

Yes, I believe it was when she mentored on American Idol, she said she knows how it feels to be judged and was happier being a mentor. :)

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

i'm sick of people trying to promote their music /single by mentioning gaga, just like what gaga herself said b4.

Archived