Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

Pre-2/23-Flashmob Hangout (Canceled)

AyaKara

Featured Posts

AyaKara

So I got this lovely idea, thanks to Tiffa :party:

For those going to the NYC flashmob, I think we should all meet up before the event & go out to eat or take a walk around the city! There are lots of cheap places to eat, from Applebee's to hotdog carts. I plan on wearing an 'AyaKara' sign. Please wear a sign if you want to meet up! I'll post a specific location on that street for all of the GGDers to meet.

On a side note, Tiffa wants to know if there's anyone willing to accommodate her on the 22nd. She's coming from out of town & leaving after the flashmob. If there's anyone whom has room & is willing, please let us know! :yes:

If anyone wants to do this, let me know! What do you guys think? :)

EDIT: I don't know if we'll still be having the meetup because Marc has had a change of plans. We'll find out!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

This is when I wish I didn't live like 4 hours away from NYC :cryga:

Nooo mast why don't you come somehow :giveup:

AyaKara

I'm going :party:

Yay! I can't wait. Bria's going to have such a weird moment when she sees you again. :toofunny:

Alien Tulip

Yay! I can't wait. Bria's going to have such a weird moment when she sees you again.

I know. It's going to be so awkward :flop:

I'm a really awkward person :ohno:

Rainbowgynous

I know. It's going to be so awkward :flop:

I'm a really awkward person :ohno:

So is she :smh: . . . don't worry

And me... It's gonnabe a whole awkwardpalooza X-D

AyaKara

And me... It's gonnabe a whole awkwardpalooza X-D

:lmao: Rainbow, Alien Tulip & my sister were friends when they were younger & haven't seen each other since. We found out via GGD. & they're both awkward people :derpga:

I can't wait to meet you :legend

Though, we won't know when the hangout is anymore, because Marc keeps changing the plans, so I'm going to reupdate you all soon :sweat:

AyaKara

but you live in holland right? o.O

How are there two Rainbow people in this thread

A lot of monsters from other countries are coming to NYC this week regardless of the cancellation :flutter:

Rainbowgynous

but you live in holland right? o.O

Very right but...

How are there two Rainbow people in this thread

A lot of monsters from other countries are coming to NYC this week regardless of the cancellation :flutter:

Also very right. The flight is booked and paid for, the bus tickets are booked and paid for, the hotel is booked (not paid though, but it's not expensive enough to cancel the trip over and lose all the other money) so I might as well do the tour minus the gigs.

Hoping the BBB will go on tour :)

But if not, I´ll just have fun on my own for a few weeks, and meet all of you lovelies, hopefully!

AyaKara

But if not, I´ll just have fun on my own for a few weeks, and meet all of you lovelies, hopefully!

We'll meet you at the flashmob! Just have a sign of some sort that shows your name. I'm going to have an AyaKara sign. Is this your first time in NYC? :flutter:

Archived