πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

If she was up for it......

lg5

Featured Posts

If she was up for it and could do it, I think she should do one last BTWB to make a good ending to the BTW era. Like she should go ahead and play one of the New York dates and record a movie because I'm sure she hurts because she didn't get to take it to her home. :(. This would give a little time to rest and just do one more show. And then call it done. Do u agree. But by all means, if she wasnt up for it..... Don't do it. She needs to heal. :)

Yeah but the only problem is that the rest of the people?! It would be unfair for the others that never got to see her.

𝕯𝕡, π–‹π–—π–Šπ–Š π–’π–ž π–’π–Žπ–“π–‰

AHH YOU JUST STOLE MY IDEA.

ONLY MINE WAS THAT IT'S LIVE.

haha sorry. It just came to me right now. Wait? What do you mean live?

Yeah but the only problem is that the rest of the people?! It would be unfair for the others that never got to see her.

yes but at least we would have a concert movie so that the people could see that

yes but at least we would have a concert movie so that the people could see that

True actually :/

𝕯𝕡, π–‹π–—π–Šπ–Š π–’π–ž π–’π–Žπ–“π–‰

iAstroLeo

I've been thinking about this idea all day :flutter:

And what about me in Boston?

She didn't visit many countries or cities... you wouldn't be alone :/

Americano

I've been thinking about this idea all day :flutter:

She didn't visit many countries or cities... you wouldn't be alone :/

Oh well, if she's planning on making up one of the dates she'd better make up all of them or don't do it at all. I paid just like those people in NYC

And what about me in Boston?

What do you mean?

I thought maybe if, when she's better, she played one more - only it be broadcast live so everyone could see her doing it live as opposed to just a pre-recorded thing. If it were live, she could also premier her new single or sth :shrug:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

iAstroLeo

Oh well, if she's planning on making up one of the dates she'd better make up all of them or don't do it at all. I paid just like those people in NYC

Yeah, but you're getting the money back and so are the people in NYC.

My idea would be that the date would come out and then people would have to repay the tickets..

It'd be a new date anyways. My idea was that it would be once she's completely healed

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Americano

That's still making up the date and bull****. I don't care if it's NYC, you can't just pick and choose which dates you think are worth making up after being forced to cancel on 25 cities. Ya'll just saying that because your legs went perfectly fine and you see no issue with half of NA being screwed over. -____-

Archived