Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Buying tour merch despite cancellation.

ohsnapitszach

Featured Posts

ohsnapitszach

Even thought the rest of the NA shows are canceled, are you still going to buy tour merchandise online? Since we were supposed to go?

ohsnapitszach

OH that reminds me I've been wanting to get a shirt online.

Maybe there will be sales on them now, haha

I will definatley buy a shirt since it was supposed to be! If her team had a get well soon gaga type shirt id buy it in a heartbeat too!

Well they should at least have some extra tour programs now, so hopefully they'll go up for sale online soon. They didn't have any at my show.

pink sushi

No....I would never buy tour merch for a tour I didn't get to attend cuz it got canceled. How depressing is that....

On the bright side....I now have more money for merch at the Marina concert. :flutter:

Yeah I'm still gonna get some merchandise. There is just so much stuff that I want XD

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Yes. I wanna buy some merch still. I went to a show in Melb and didn't buy anything, and I can get my stuff shipped in the US and pick it up from a friend on the way back to Australia *phew*

Just bought the promo shirt, BTWB lunchbox, BTW air freshener, Skeleton Gagacorn, and G.O.A.T. towel. Going to buy the BTW cover sweatshirt when they restock XLs (Called them last night, they said they will be restocked soon). Still heartbroken over not being able to see her in Philly.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Just bought the promo shirt, BTWB lunchbox, BTW air freshener, Skeleton Gagacorn, and G.O.A.T. towel. Going to buy the BTW cover sweatshirt when they restock XLs (Called them last night, they said they will be restocked soon). Still heartbroken over not being able to see her in Philly.

Where'd you buy the towel from?

NeedUMoreThanX

I saw her in January and was supposed to go in March, and I was going to buy another shirt and the poster there. I feel like we should all buy more just to support Gaga, even though shipping is high.

I feel like we should all buy more just to support Gaga, even though shipping is high.

Because Gaga is strapped for cash. Lolz

NeedUMoreThanX

Because Gaga is strapped for cash. Lolz

Haha. True :) I just meant as a sign of support, not because she needs our money.

Archived