💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Refund or Keep the ticket

pkxd

Featured Posts

Are we supposed to get refunds, or keep the ticket incase she has shows many months from now?

if were supposed to get the refund, how do i go about that if i bought them all on ticketmaster online?

also, i purchased them with a credit card that is already paid off... how will i get my money back that way?

also, how can i donate to the BTW foundation?

thanks

KillerCupcake

Haven't you got an email or phone call from Ticketmaster? I did and the refund instructions were in the email and message.

fabulousjoshie05

Great questions! I'm wondering too!

Technically on ticketmaster.com tickets to my show is not officially cancelled yet. Atlanta doesn’t say cancelled yet...

KillerCupcake

Check the email associated with your Ticketmaster account . You should get it, I probably got the first round of emails since my show was the Hamilton show.

Ticketmaster will most likely give you an automatic refund. It will happen shortly I am sure.

They give automatic refunds?? Why did I have to reply to them to get mine?

Kermit the frog

If it's not automatic, get your money back and you'll buy a ticket for the next tour for it, simple.

badboymonsterx

Check the email associated with your Ticketmaster account . You should get it, I probably got the first round of emails since my show was the Hamilton show.

They give automatic refunds?? Why did I have to reply to them to get mine?

Hmmmm how did you pay? I know I paid with my debit card so I will most likely get it back right away. I am sure there are people who cannot get automatic refunds per the way they paid for the ticket.

This is the old annnouncement. Those were only 4 postponed shows, but today she canceled the whole tour.

Thanks for letting me know. For some reason my facebook is showing old post and saying it was posted today and four minutes ago.

I got the old email, saying that Detroit and etc were canceled.. nothing new though :O !

How can I donate to the BTWF???

How will I get my money back if I paid with a credit card that has a $0 balance on it... :O ?

pink sushi

I just got an e-mail from Ticketmaster saying that all tickets are being automatically refunded and will appear on your credit card in 7-10 days.

Archived