Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Possible solution for tour cancellation

Jamey

Featured Posts

So as we all know, it's very devastating what happened to the BTWB. But I was thinking, what if they didn't cancel it, but rather modified it for the injury.

So Gaga's problem is in her hip, so she can't walk and dance and everything right? Well we all know gaga is really disappointed the tour had to finish like this, so why didn't she come to an agreement with her management to let her finish the tour, as long as she cut out all of the walki and dancing and everything. Instead, she could keep the rest of the tour going but change it to mainly acoustic. I mean fans have travelled from all over the world to these last dates so why not just cut the tour down due to the injury. Instead of the current BTWB she could finish it off as an acoustic tour. A piano tour with maybes few songs which she doesn't dance or anything being studio versions. Also, would it not save her label LOTS of money to do this?

yea but its still a lot of work. medically, i think the cancelation was the best option they had. she's been working nonstop for so long i think she can afford the losses from the last dates

Get one of the old peoples chairs that take her up and down the stairs, glam up a wheelchair and we're sorted ;)

But as terrible as the circumstances are, she defiantly needs the rest

Arturo

But she still needs surgery to be done as soon as possible to prevent further damage. She can't be performing while recovering.

The last thing she'd want to do is get on stage days after having surgery. Even minimally invasive ones still take a lot out of you.

I think it's a little selfish to ask that of her to be honest. She needs to rest. She's been working hard for us since day 1 to make us happy. She deserves the rest and honestly she doesn't owe us anything.

Sorry but its not going to happen. Fans take risk when buying tickets to tours.. Sadly things like this happen and people just have to accept it. As much as I wished GaGa would complete the tour so that everyone that wanted to go can its not going to....

Archived