Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Gaga Fan Book From GagaDaily.com! SUBMIT NOW

NIKE

Featured Posts

QueenGlitter

I will check my email right now please re send it though just to be sure

Okay I have resent to the email address- [email protected] - I hope this is the right address. Also, if you have found my first email could you delete it and just use the one I have just sent you as I have included another photo as I read a post in which you said you wanted more photos and I've also changed part of the message I had wrote. The email address I have sent it from is [email protected] and there should be a message and two photo's one of me holding a get well sign and then a collage of my pics from the ball. Thank you so much! :hug:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NIKE

• ChicaSkas

• QueenGlitter

• AyaKara

Okay I have resent to the email address- [email protected] - I hope this is the right address. Also, if you have found my first email could you delete it and just use the one I have just sent you as I have included another photo as I read a post in which you said you wanted more photos and I've also changed part of the message I had wrote. The email address I have sent it from is [email protected] and there should be a message and two photo's one of me holding a get well sign and then a collage of my pics from the ball. Thank you so much! :hug:

yes :yes: I got it thank you

QueenGlitter

yes :yes: I got it thank you

Yay! Thank you so much, this is a fantastic idea you have come up with! I'm so happy I can be involved in it! :hug:

This is such a good idea :) I know there's no deadline yet, but about how much time do you think we'll have left to submit something? Is it still in the 3 week range?

Edited by Cellie

This is such a good idea :) I know there's no deadline yet, but about how much time do you think we'll have left to submit something? Is it still in the 3 week range?

hey I will update the OP right now - I am going to cut off submissions in exactly 3 weeks

Edited by NIKE

Nike, is it okay to just PM you on here with a message I'd like to submit?

hey yeah that is totally fine

PS

I NEED MORE SUBMISSIONS

shiptowreck

Hey I sent you my letter twice and I haven't gotten a reply so what would you like me to do? No pressure, just want to make sure that it gets sent!

Hey I sent you my letter twice and I haven't gotten a reply so what would you like me to do? No pressure, just want to make sure that it gets sent!

i just sent you a comment

jellybean87

just throwing this out there for people planning on submitting something soon

I need more images of you guys or images in general I have gotten a lot of messages by themselves and I would love to see some more monsters be brave enough to send a photo of themselves the one's have have gotten are beautiful and I think they are amazing additions to the book

ps been reading some of the messages as I work on the layout (i hope you guys don't mind) and every single one has kept me crying tonight the love that we all share for this woman is extraordinary and I am proud to call myself a little monster :pawsup: thank you

Nike, I saw your post on LM too so I came here to post (about time too, since I've been regularly reading since registering a few months ago but had not made a post yet...). I'm going to email you something too in the next day. You're absolutely amazing co-ordinating all of this, thanks so much for all the hard work you're putting in!!! It I'll make sure to include a photo too. Edited by jellybean87

• Shadow locked this topic