Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

I'm almost crying tbqfh, this is too much to process

WE'LL NEVER SEE THAT FLAW ****ING FREE CASTLE AGAIN :cryga:

I hope Gaga recovers fast :/

Edited by iAstroLeo

I know how Gaga feels. I've dislocated my hips twice and it's the absolute WORST pain. I know she and the fans must be so heartbroken, but it's for the best. She needs a break and time to recover.

She does, My brother dislocated his hip and he had to get surgery twice. My brother was in the worst pain ever. it was so bad that he couldnt move. I hope you're better now <3 and i hope gaga gets better soon. Im happy about this she can finally take a long rest. I could care less about the tour and album right now.

Michelle

I knew it!!

I feel so bad for her ...

...and the fans OMG I am so sorry.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

You guys take things to seriously, modern medicine will make this surgery seamless and shell recover quickly. I understand all of you wishing her best in recovery but calm yourselves, she'll be fine

Also, this.

You guys take things to seriously, modern medicine will make this surgery seamless and shell recover quickly. I understand all of you wishing her best in recovery but calm yourselves, she'll be fine

I'm not taking anything too seriously, it just wasn't' funny and you should feel stupid for posting that. Talk about being insensitive.

exoskeleton123

Don't you guys get it? **** the DVD **** the tour the born this way era is officially over! The DVD shouldn't matter and If I Hear one more person joke about the decay I will flip out

exoskeleton123

I'm sick of hearing this "decay" **** :nails: Have some respect.

:tea: gaga is injured and some of you Are acting like true monsters

• Like 1

• Shadow locked this topic