💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Omg. Poor Gaga, just imagine doing that dance routine every second day with synovitis.

Gosh, she really loves us.

Edited by Pharaoh
  • Like 1

. I've been hiding this injury and pain from my staff for a month, praying it would heal, but after last night’s performance I could not walk.

That part break my heart :cry:

Omg!? WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER?

Poor girl :C

Years ago she said she was borderline positive for lupus and it would progress if she didn't take a break. Well she really didn't and so this could be a side effect

ohsnapitszach

Virgin Mobile Presents

LADY GAGA

THE BORN THIS WAY BALL

Brought to you by Skype

Tuesday, 12 February 2013 - For immediate release.

Live Nation Global Touring has confirmed that due to a case of synovitis, (severe inflammation of joints), Lady Gaga’s doctor has ordered her to postpone The Born This Way Ball performances in Chicago, Detroit and Hamilton.

“I am completely devastated and heartsick. I've been hiding this injury and pain from my staff for a month, praying it would heal, but after last night’s performance I could not walk. To the fans in Chicago, Detroit and Hamilton, I hope you can forgive me as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself right now. I would do anything for you. I will hopefully heal as soon as possible and be at 500% again, which is what you deserve.†– Lady Gaga

The postponed performances are as follows:

Feb. 13 & 14 – Chicago, IL - United Center

Feb. 16 – Detroit, MI – Palace of Auburn Hills

Feb 17 – Hamilton, ON – Copps Coliseum

Additional Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball performances are expected to proceed as scheduled.

Fans holding tickets to the affected performances are advised to retain their tickets pending confirmation of rescheduled dates.

Refunds for the postponed performances if required will be available at point of purchase.

Flippy

I knew she was sick! It was more than obvious! :emo:

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Future Lover

OMG. I hope she's okay! She definitely needs rest!

And as for the Chicago dates... All those campers being told to leave!

HeavyPunkLover

Are they having their show set to another date?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

oh Gaga! Poor thing, she pushes herself to be with her fans, but dont do it at the cost of your health! <3 <3 God I love this woman. But still! BAD GAGA! Very bad Gaga! She should've told someone!

• Shadow locked this topic