Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks Madonna, P. Hilton and more

yxi

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

It should be an honour for Gaga that all these Medoner stans are bashing her. This is the 100% proof that they consider Gaga as a dangerous competitor for the Medoner, which means they acknowledge Gaga's power in the industry. Why else would they run blogs like "pawsdown" or lurk Gagadaily?

70i5pd.jpg

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AquaFire Witch

I am glad that GAGA is handling herself like a LADY when it comes to these other people trying to bring her down. I don’t understand why Madonna has to be like that towards her. She’s really nothing like Madonna. Yeah when I first discovered GAGA I compared the two, but now being in her fandom it’s like really people have it all wrong.

I loved the interview. The staff here do a great job. It’s not those silly fan questions like what was the last movie you watched. Really good stuff here from GAGA.

I am ready for her to RISE again and the heat on Beyonce and the others to dim down. I wanna see GAGA slay them ALL!

I hope Tara makes it through this.

XtinaFansBePoor

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like ARTPOP is inspired by Britney Spears?

I mean she LOVES Britney, we all know that and she said ARTPOP is about the Decay and then Rise of the blonde pop icon.....

it's clearly about britney :worship2:

I am glad that GAGA is handling herself like a LADY when it comes to these other people trying to bring her down. I don’t understand why Madonna has to be like that towards her. She’s really nothing like Madonna. Yeah when I first discovered GAGA I compared the two, but now being in her fandom it’s like really people have it all wrong.

I loved the interview. The staff here do a great job. It’s not those silly fan questions like what was the last movie you watched. Really good stuff here from GAGA.

I am ready for her to RISE again and the heat on Beyonce and the others to dim down. I wanna see GAGA slay them ALL!

I hope Tara makes it through this.

Please!,,

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like ARTPOP is inspired by Britney Spears?

I mean she LOVES Britney, we all know that and she said ARTPOP is about the Decay and then Rise of the blonde pop icon.....

it's clearly about britney :worship2:

This whole supposed "decay" theory is false. Gaga said it herself

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

XtinaFansBePoor

This whole supposed "decay" theory is false. Gaga said it herself

but the whole "rise from the ashes" thing is true.

And Britney is the most famous popstar to rise from the ashes and Gaga DOES love her! :coffee:

but the whole "rise from the ashes" thing is true.

And Britney is the most famous popstar to rise from the ashes and Gaga DOES love her! :coffee:

No one truly knows what that even means yet until Gaga releases it herself.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

No one truly knows what that even means yet until Gaga releases it herself.

The wheelchair is the ashes and AP will be the rise and Gaga will be the fuking phoenix tbh. :gaga:

BellaDonnaDiana

70i5pd.jpg

Question I really need to know.. is this your new fav gif ???

The wheelchair is the ashes and AP will be the rise and Gaga will be the fuking phoenix tbh.

:gaga: :gaga:

XtinaFansBePoor

Question I really need to know.. is this your new fav gif ???

:gaga:

I just think she is really inspired by Britney Spears tbh

J e s s e

I hope Tara gets better :ohno: And DITD acoustic :nooo: Acoustic album YES! Alejandro Judas Dance in the dark, etc. :omg:

70i5pd.jpg

:lmao: Perfect Reaction.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived