Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks Madonna, P. Hilton and more

yxi

Featured Posts

167655569_700.jpg

After Marry the Night ended the security guards let us down the hallway where we walked a little bit through the garage where I knew the trucks were, then we were brought down the hallway of the backstage and stopped in an area before a black curtain. We could see behind the black curtain where the dancers dressing room was. We waited in this area for about an hour and a half- where some guards brought us water and we talked to the guards for while too, they were really funny and the two guards kept making jokes to each other. Christine and I were so exhausted we ended up falling asleep for a little bit on the floor. Christine even charged her iphone in the backstage hallway. So you know how long we actually had to wait there.. Christine’s phone was at 0% and she unplugged it eventually and it was at 78%. Soon we were led further down the hallways where there was another black curtain that Pete (I think) sat next to- to make sure it was always closed. We were then sat down again on the floor on the opposite side of the black curtain. While we sat there we watched a girl carry out Gaga’s pictures from her dressing room (the ones of Taylor and her). And they brought us beverages we could chose from- (vitamin water, figi water, yellow Gatorade or coca cola zero) Christine and I both chose Coke.

After waiting in that area for an hour we were told to stand up because Gaga was coming. We didn’t really have time to think until the black curtain parted and there was little Gaga. She was wearing her brown detective hat, longgg red nails, a black blazer, black matching pants, and some shiny black flat loafer things that had little tassels on them. She came in and gave us all a hug, and she took a picture with all of us, and told Christine that she missed her. Then she came and gave me the key holder necklace- it was so surreal. Then she said, “since you’re my key holder you get to ask me a question.†And I asked her how she chose the Limelite UVglo hair. And she told us that she chose it because she wants to make the last part of the tour very filthy and basically make it stand out.. like she did a lot of new things at the show that we just saw.. and that she had a meat bikini, and maybe a new song to play soon (I think).

Then she sat down in a chair in front of us and I sat on her right and Christine sat on her left, the others sat in front of her. I don’t even know the order of the things we talked about but I think we began with asking how she was and what the emotion during the edge of glory was about. She just said she missed her family and that Tara was very sick (she almost broke down saying this) Christine and I put our hands on her back to comfort her. And she said that Tara was there but she wasn’t doing good. At some point we took out the book and gave it to her.. and she said wow it was really good and that it came at just the right time in her life because right now the tour is really making her bones hurt so the book will give her the encouragement to finish the tour strong.

She also said that while writing Born This Way she was very sad because of drinking problems, and she wrote Born This Way to help her and make herself feel better, but now as she’s making ARTPOP she is much happier. She said that ARTPOP will sound more pop-like with dirty dance type music. She said she knew we went through so much with Born This Way because of the controversy- and she went on to say that there will probably be a lot of hate towards ARTPOP because it’s going to be so good. She said ARTPOP will be her best album ever and she will probably never make anything better than ARTPOP. We asked her if the pressure for ARTPOP is too much for her, and she said it was a good thing because it makes her work harder. And Gaga described it as a “phoenix rising from the ashes.†Oh and one last thing about ARTPOP- she’s been making it since Born This Way was released- and that many new fans will be created because ARTPOP will be so good (me thinking: NOOOOOO there’s already enough of us).

Then somehow we got to talking about betrayal.. like P.erez and her friend who is suing her for $400,000 dollars. She said she doesn’t feel sad about who saying things about her.. she thinks it’s funny- then she did a really funny & deep fake laugh(like HUAH HAUH HAUHH HAH). Then Lane was like “Yea who’s so childish don’t pay attention to him.†Or something like that. And Gaga wanted us to tell the monsters that she doesn’t want us to pay any attention or get mad at P.erez for what he’s doing- we should just laugh at him- as she does. She told us that the whole thing with him started after they were in Australia together- doing some kind of documentary thing? And she said they were doing an interview thing and he started asking her a bunch of personal questions while the camera was rolling.. and Gaga didn’t want to answer them.. but he wouldn’t turn the camera off.. and it got to the point where Tara had to come in and physically pull the plug on the camera, that’s when he changed and got thirsty for the Fame. And Gaga said at one point he even texted her some mean thing (it was something like “How do you like that.. blah blah blah some article about her). And she said when he went on Ellen or something he talked about how he really loved Born This Way and then Gaga was actually proud of him and she thought he was changed.. but then he just went back to saying things about her.

Then she went on to say that she was really hurt by her friend who was suing her.. because they used to be best friends who hung out on Stanton street together- like super close, you know? And that she used to take Gaga’s store discounts and buy stuff. And Gaga said something about how that b---h is gonna get totally beat in court, and how she’d rather be spending that 400,000 that she wants on her friends medical bills (Tara).

We then went on to talk about Madonna and Gaga said “I know she hates me but I don’t give a ****.†And gaga was like “she’s just waiting for me to strike another pose.†Then she moved her arms and held them to make different positions. I really don’t remember everything we talked about concerning Madonna. It was basically like “I don’t give a **** what she thinks about me†sort of thing.

Then Christine showed and told Gaga some things about other fans. And Gaga told us that she was very proud of all the monsters. Then Christine told her about how she should do something special at the Montreal show because it will be the 2 year anniversary since Born This Way the single, 3 year anniversary since McQueen passed, and 1 year anniversary since Whitney passed. And Gaga said “Oh ****! I didn’t even realize!†Then she thought that at the Grammys last year they shouldn’t have done the red carpet because they should have been mourning for Whitney- she thought it was disrespectful that they still did the red carpet. Then Christine told her that she should bring back princess die, or do an acoustic of Dance in the Dark. And she said, “you know Asiel(I think) mentioned that to me not that long ago) about doing an acoustic of Dance in the Dark. That’s crazy!†(or something like that because Christine thought of the same thing).

Then Christine told her about the girl (Jamie) who was first in line for Toronto and that she’d been camping out since Saturday. And Gaga said “Tell her to be careful.†I think she said this because of the 8am rule and disqualification or the cold. Then we said goodbye to her and I gave her one last hug. During the time we were talking to her Lane was like “Gaga we need to go,†like 3 different times.. but Gaga just kept talking. I felt that Gaga needed to vent out to us and that she truly didn’t want to go. Things I noticed about Gaga: she was wearing that hat.. AGAIN, she had a fake mole on the right side of her cheek, she had little makeup on (just a little line of eyeliner below her eyes), she was wearing deep red/maroon lipstick and her lips looked very very dry. It looked like she had a light spray tan (she looks lighter onstage because of the lights), she’s actually quite tan. She was so tiny and shorter than me- I’m 5’3â€. Her smile was so beautiful.

856522527_700.jpg

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/l0gdbu

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This interview :legend:

I'm so excited for ARTPOP now, knowing that the producers have come out of their comfort zone with doing more pop rather than EDM.

The who part is so sad.

I hope Tara gets well soon :(

Gaga described it as a “phoenix rising from the ashes.â€

The regeneration after the decay. :golfclap:

wowzer123ism

in love with this. in this with this woman. in love with everything about this interview. It just shows what kind of a person gaga is. The kind of overall amazing character she has. She's not just here for the fame she's here for all of us and for her friends and for the music and just for the ride and I ****ing love her and can't wait to hear what she has in store for us with ARTPOP

paper unicorn

I love her look in that pic

I'm so glad she's happy with ARTPOP :excited: I knew she had it in her

What did you mean by "and maybe a new song to play soon (I think)." Did she imply it? :excited2:

Also, wtf is this? :Jase:

:laughga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived