πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fame sold 30 millions bottles

ARTPOPART

Featured Posts

I hate to burst your bubble guys, but that list is fake. It has inaccurate information (Britney has over 8 fragrances). & it doesn't have any real sources connected to it. It was written on some blog connected to no sources. It's not LEGIT. Hate me all you want but so many other people on other forums have all said it was fake too.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyond my expectation tbh.

λ„ˆμ™€μ˜ μ–΄μƒ‰ν•œ 침묡이 차라리 μ’‹μ•„

Amen Fashion

25-30%.

A living legend Lady Gaga sets another record. Yet again.

I actually would say 1 to max. 2. %

Guys, before you all continue embarassing yourselves this list is FAKE. Britney's figure is closer to $10 billion. Fantasy alone sold >$1 billion.

Hate to break it to ya'll :)

Remember it wasn't even available for the first 7-8 months of the year, so it makes the numbers even more impressive.

Guys, before you all continue embarassing yourselves this list is FAKE. Britney's figure is closer to $10 billion. Fantasy alone sold >$1 billion.

Hate to break it to ya'll :)

Receipts .

misanthrope

I hate to burst your bubble guys, but that list is fake. It has inaccurate information (Britney has over 8 fragrances). & it doesn't have any real sources connected to it. It was written on some blog connected to no sources. It's not LEGIT. Hate me all you want but so many other people on other forums have all said it was fake too.

Its still done so well though. And depending which forum you go to i highly doubt they want to give gaga the benefit of the doubt lol theyre opinions are most likely no more credible than this list :P

Im being presumptous but more often than not...

Pop Art

Oh my God. That's a lot! It shocks me that 30 million people were willing to spend $50-$80 on a bottle of perfume that will eventually run out of fragrance, while only a little over 2 million people were willing to spend around $12-$15 on Born This Way. I mean, I'm happy for her fragrance campaign, but number wise, it's quite a shock.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived