opinion

Maybe this is how stuff was planned

Donatellah

Featured Posts

Donatellah

I think I can understand how some of you are worried and a bit disappointed about how DISEASE is doing now, Gaga's silence and lack of promotion, and because this release might feel a bit uneventful compared to previous lead singles. 

But now, have you considered that, based on how Gaga herself and her team are acting, maybe they don't care about sales and numbers anymore? Or maybe they just want to release a new album for the sake of art and pleasing the fans, not the GP? 

I understand that we, as Gaga fans, want to see her success, but there is a problem: 

She already succeeded, is already successful and is probably enjoying her life now. 

I think that, instead of judging her team's strategy and acting, you can help Miss Gaga by enjoying her work and supporting her without being ambitious for her, because as I said: she's already successful, and after years of hard work, she's on her right to manage her career however she wants. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

ThisGuyTony

Exactly. Everyone go give Disease a stream and listen to this dark pop bop perfection :vegas:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Stephen

I’m in love with the song and can’t wait for the video and live performances :bradley: over the moon actually idgaf about anything else. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Bambino

You guys aren't her team or managers so this shouldn't worry you at all. You as fans know you DO like the song but are a bit disappointed of the chart thing because well what if Katy gets a #1, what if Madonna shades her, what if...?

The truth is NOBODY cares about the competition anymore. Nobody cares if she gets a #1 or not. This isn't 2012. She's an established artist. She's not gonna be dropped by Interscope anytime soon for low sales. She won't cancel tour dates anytime soon. You gotta relax and enjoy the damn song.

Yes, I would still tell her off for staying silent on Palestine but that's not the point her. YOU GOTTA LET IT GO.

ZV4FlkC.gif

• Thanks 1

Delulu Rogers
23 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

I think I can understand how some of you are worried and a bit disappointed about how DISEASE is doing now, Gaga's silence and lack of promotion, and because this release might feel a bit uneventful compared to previous lead singles. 

But now, have you considered that, based on how Gaga herself and her team are acting, maybe they don't care about sales and numbers anymore? Or maybe they just want to release a new album for the sake of art and pleasing the fans, not the GP? 

I understand that we, as Gaga fans, want to see her success, but there is a problem: 

She already succeeded, is already successful and is probably enjoying her life now. 

I think that, instead of judging her team's strategy and acting, you can help Miss Gaga by enjoying her work and supporting her without being ambitious for her, because as I said: she's already successful, and after years of hard work, she's on her right to manage her career however she wants. 

She’s doesn’t have to care about sales and numbers to still give us an eventful experience. By this logic she only ever did performances and videos for chart success. 

• Like 2

In her latest interviews she said that she is confident to finally release music her way and that she feels confident that fans will stay true to her in whatever she does. I think she might have foreshadowed a different approach and maybe, also hopefully talked about releasing music she likes without feeling like she has to please GP, Interscope, or GenZ tiktokers. Also looking at the visuals, I think Gaga is in her dark era, and she's not the pink kindness punk any more. DarkGa probably isn't on instagram kikiing with all the gays and edging them.

• Like 1

DpHitch1992

I'm feeling so positive about this era, it's really weird to see so many fans concerned. 

Has anyone thought that maybe the team are currently rehearsing for a live performance? 

Everything has pointed to a solid exciting era so far. The snippets. The interviews. The change in choreographer. The photography. The music video teaser. The DARK gaga sound. 

I'm feeling like a young monster again and I'm in my 30's lol 

• Love 2

Chlorine

Why continue to keep us in the dark? Is that supposedly her "love letter" to us? This has been going on for a year now. Everyone is exhausted from it. Why show the music video with the 10.25 date and not release it? 

None of it makes sense. She's probably bitter we didn't support Harlequin and so she's not going to do much for this era. Harlequin is the album she really was passionate about. Reminder that, once again like LG6, she had to be convinced to make LG7.

Lady Gaga: make whatever music you want. We don't want this half-baked thing you did through gritted teeth and now refuse to promote. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Donatellah
3 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

Why continue to keep us in the dark? Is that supposedly her "love letter" to us? This has been going on for a year now. Everyone is exhausted from it. Why show the music video with the 10.25 date and not release it? 

None of it makes sense. She's probably bitter we didn't support Harlequin and so she's not going to do much for this era. Harlequin is the album she was passionate about. Reminder that, once again like LG6, she had to be convinced to make LG7.

Lady Gaga: make whatever music you want. We don't want this half-baked thing you did through gritted teeth and now refuse to promote. 

My post is more focused on those who are annoyed by the song's success due to Gaga's lack of promotion, but I get your point.

We also don't know how both the movie and Harlequin will affect this album, but one thing I'm pretty sure about is that Gaga knows what we are really excited for is LG7

• Like 1

Elohim

Tbh I never cared about the charts any more than I do with this rollout, the new single, the new visuals, the snippets, this is everything I wished for as a fan. And I can’t wait for the album, and I believe you are right, it seems like she’s just doing whatever tf she wants, I will take this anytime than this fail promo Katy did.

• Like 1