526571_10151245978761927_710931885_n.jpg

So happy for her!

-Mark

RAMROD

Fight on, monsters! :pawsup:

If only i was in Toronto, i will send hot choco and biscuits at your way! <3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I still have to get mine. D:

Plus being under that overpass must help a lot by blocking the snow. I don't know how good it'd be with the wind, but it's a plus for the snow.

I know. I was lucky that Manchester had one... but at least it was in the mid-summer. We're in the frigid cold now. Thank God for my Mr. Heater!!

Pop Muse Tumblr

what was live nation thinking putting north american (and australian) tour dates in the middle of winter? :smh::wtf: :duck:

I'm willing to bet there are fans out there willing to endure pain, hell amd highwater just to meet this entertainer for 30 minutes to an hour if they are lucky. If people want to jump through hoops of fire (or ice in this case) to meet Gaga, more power to them.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

abercrombiescruffy

The main thing is the huge snow storm on Thursday night

With over a foot of snow, the last time this happened the army was called in, apprently cause our streets are so narrow, and there is no where to put the snow,

All the road were cramped up with snow, driving was a hell, high ways were closed, some people did not think they could make it in, feared for their safety,

abercrombiescruffy

what was live nation thinking putting north american (and australian) tour dates in the middle of winter? :smh::wtf::duck:

Just the way it worked out.... that made the most sense, not everyone could be in summer... Europe got a pretty good time, Fall, except Norway and Russia

I guess N.America and Austrlia could have switched cause NA is 2 months and Australia was 1 month with a month break

Archived