achievement

Gaga Becomes #1 Female Artist on Spotify with Most Monthly Listeners

Ladymars

Featured Posts

OliviaRodrigoStan
3 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Can somebody explain this to me? How in the world is this possible with all the Taylor Swift exposure or other young artists from the streaming generation?

Some of her songs went viral progressively, among demographics that were not part of her main audience. Gen-Z girls started streaming her because of the Wednesday edits, and straight men found her music through the Jujutsu Kaisen edits. 

Judas is now featured in actual "workout" playlists for gym bros. The power of TikTok cannot be underestimated, it literally gave a career to people like Doja Cat, it isn't surprising to me that someone like GaGa managed to benefit from it, eventually. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Can somebody explain this to me? How in the world is this possible with all the Taylor Swift exposure or other young artists from the streaming generation?

they're just not as successful on streaming, easy

mother, what must i do?

AndiGaga
5 minutes ago, Roland said:

For perspective... She had 5.6 million listeners July 2016 and was 160th in the world on Spotify!

Oh my god !!!!! I did not know that it was THAT BAD

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Oh my god !!!!! I did not know that it was THAT BAD

Yeah! But streaming subscription services were still newish I suppose? I have a screenshot put I don't know how to post it 😅 

• Like 1